Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Mighty Action X

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
1,253
Reaction score
702
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Normally I hate chapters like 147, but I make this one an exception... As long as they don't pull the same dragging style thing in 148, that is.

@Marzarret: After this chapter, Nagisa winning would not be so obvious, but it's not that it'd be stupid, bad or poor storytelling that class 3E now changed its objective to saving Korosensei instead of continue with trying to kill him after Nagisa's victory. It's more like I'd rather the manga continued in the "kill your teacher" style it had. But in my opinion, Korosensei himself is such an awesome character that I wouldn't really mind if they finally go for saving him :D
Well, the order is to eliminate Korosensei and freeing him from the power of the tentacles and the antimatter still accomplished that.
 

mars23

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
395
Reaction score
864
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2

Source: baidu
 
Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not much I can say. Great chapter. There is still a knife missing, so I'm curious if it's going to come into play in the conclusion.
 

requiem46

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
457
Reaction score
478
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Pretty nice chapter, indeed.

Karma's knife should be falling on Nagisa. From the positioning of Nagisa on the floor and Karma's approach, Nagisa is in the trajectory of the knife.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,072
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im hoping for a Karma kun win or a draw. Please stay on the kill Korosensei path.
 

requiem46

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
457
Reaction score
478
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
well, I guess someone has to say this: I don't like the direction this series has taken.

Sowe have the kill vs do not kill korosensei arc, and the ending was... adequate, I suppose. The "kids head into the space", that was a wee bit jumping the shark. The project results saying that Korosensei will most likely survive unscathed, that was startng to push it (and truly, if you had these results, would you focus researc on ways of killing the target by all means, or on lowering even more the 1% chance of Koro blowing up?).

But the conclussion on "ok, we apparently can save you easily, but we will still try to kill you because we don't have any moral problems anymore, or whatever" thng in the latest chapter, eeeeh?

And this comes from someone who loves Korosensei as a character. The latest chapters made absolutely no sense :D
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,072
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There are only two endings I want for the series based on the chapters reveal.

Id be open to these two

  1. Korosensei gets killed by the class - everyone ends up emotionally destroyed by killing their teacher because the possibility they he wouldnt have exploded would exist. Maehara and Isogai end up closer than ever due to one suffering extreme depression as their class rep and unable to have convinced them to not kill him. Nagisa leaves school, Karma follows.
  2. Everyone tries to kill Korosensei but they ultimately fail, Korosensei still explodes leaving everyone emotionally destroyed but able to get over it since they didnt kill him and there was nothing they could.

Ending I dont want | they fail to kill korosensei, korosensei fails to explode. Dull boring happy go lucky ending that I would hate. Feels against the whole premise of the series. Also any ending in which there is a way to force Korosensei to explode (the chapter implied there was a way), and also any ending in which Shiro gets tentacles and defeats Korosensei would be bad.
 

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
I read all the scans those last days and I am surprised by how much good this manga is. Firstly, when I read the summary, it didn't convince me. But the scenario based on the assassination with the reflection about the different ways to educate, it was really good and interesting. I'm looking forward to see the end. I saw you were all a bit upset about the recent turn of events. Personally, I don't really care about a happy or bad ending. It depends on the future events and if the author doesn't mess up by one way or another, it'll be fine.

Actually, I don't think it will be a happy ending, as you seem to fear. I think that the last events were a bit too positive, it's odd. The author gave us a glimpse of a possible positive outcome... Yet, the future events are not going to be happy, the intervention of Shiro won't be a waste of time, far from it. The fact I really have the strong impression it's going to end well makes me think it won't be that easy.
 

obamamania

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
2,483
Reaction score
1,053
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
162 raw I love this manga, and this is the type of chapter that leads into something very intense. It's almost like a farewell to the happy times, and hello to absolute despair. After the last chapter where they encounter the hitmen and that super ominous guy, that's certainly the case going forward.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Guess the final arc is near...
This chapter was so fun. That gear 2nd panel. :XD
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,072
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All these fun times. Ill miss it.
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
"Ten times a day, starting April..."
What did she mean by this?
:bob

---------- Post added November 05, 2015 at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was November 01, 2015 at 02:51 PM ----------

The shit is hitting the fan at the speed of light!
http://www.mangamint.com/assassination-classroom-163
 

obamamania

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
2,483
Reaction score
1,053
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So the new chapter:

Jesus christ, that is gonna be a problem from so many levels. The board chairman is gonna go nuclear, of course the students will freak out, and then of course what's going to happen to Korosensei...I can't see him dying from something like this but damn. I think this all depends on the last words Karasuma said to him before he left the building, but I have a bad feeling about this. I predict a short time where the Korosensei disappears in the fear that this weapon will be used again with the students nearby, and during his disappearance of course hell breaks loose and the students and teachers suddenly find themselves dealing with this so-called Operation Last Assassin. The japanese government has militarized, as well as developed a super-weapon unlike anything the world has ever seen so is all of that supposed to just evaporate once Korosensei is gone? Will Yanagisawa just disappear into the sunset? Nope. This classroom is not really about teaching them to kill Korosensei, it's about teaching them to excel in the world at what they do best so it looks like it's final boss time because I think what that blast has done is kill the "environment" that Korosensei created so this manga is going to be very different for a while. For anyone who read History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, it'll probably be similar to the time the masters became fugitives after they attacked the American base. It left the disciples up to taking care of themselves until the masters were able to return and save the day.
 
Last edited:

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well, after the chapter 164, I don't know what will happen. I don't see a way for the students to save Koro-sensei, he's trapped by a very powerful barrier... The fact they could probably enter doesn't change anything or they must find a weakness... How mere students could find one is beyond me. (maybe Koro-sensei could help them...)

The only thing I'm sure about is that Koro-sensei will evade that plan by one way or another but Shiro/Yanagisawa is going to be the final boss. I don't think he'll take advantage of the current situation (or at some point). He wants his revenge so much so I think he's going to strike at the perfect time and not necessarily in the spotlight.
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Well, after the chapter 164, I don't know what will happen. I don't see a way for the students to save Koro-sensei, he's trapped by a very powerful barrier... The fact they could probably enter doesn't change anything or they must find a weakness... How mere students could find one is beyond me. (maybe Koro-sensei could help them...)
I guess their only option is to attack one of the skyscrapers which have the shield generators on them. Only problem is that these generators are guarded by little armies and i don't think some teenagers could infiltrate and destroy these generators on their own, without Koro-Sensei or Karasuma. And then there is Karasuma, i think he already knows that everyone is going to save Koro-Sensei and he will be their real final boss.
 

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
I guess their only option is to attack one of the skyscrapers which have the shield generators on them. Only problem is that these generators are guarded by little armies and i don't think some teenagers could infiltrate and destroy these generators on their own, without Koro-Sensei or Karasuma. And then there is Karasuma, i think he already knows that everyone is going to save Koro-Sensei and he will be their real final boss.
Yeah, I don't think Karasuma will help them. In the end, it's going to be a heartbreaking confrontation between the students and their trainer. However, if Koro-sensei is going to evade the government's plan, I think Karasuma will join their side once he'll realize Yanagisawa will use the students as a part of his revenge, like he used to do before. (and it's not his new associate who is going to change of methods...) So, in my eyes, Karasuma is going to be one of the ennemies during the government's plan but not their final boss.
 

requiem46

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
457
Reaction score
478
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I wonder what's bitch sensei going to be doing in this one. I guess the students will somehow manage to rescue korosensei (they may be teenagers, but they do have Ritsu who may help greatly by obtaining and sharing intel in this type of situations).
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,072
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Of course Shiro appears at the most sentimental time possible, ugh.

I wonder if this will give us an Assassination Classroom yr 2, Korosensei is killed as this new Korosensei rises to become the next enemy.
 
Top