Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rest in Pieces.
I pray Maehara and Isogai can escape this bloodbath.
 

Heeroaku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
141
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Rest in Pieces.
I pray Maehara and Isogai can escape this bloodbath.
Yanagisawa & Co are so dead, koro-sensei easily outmatched them already imagine what'll happen now. I feel so bad that koro-sensei has lost the two most important girls in his life.
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
I guess that's it, the manga will presumably end around mid march to be symbolic with the end of the assassination at around that time.
That means there could be around 6-7 chapters before it's end.
And if the manga really ends in such a short time i think Matsui wouldn't bring her back.
 

requiem46

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
457
Reaction score
478
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Well, I found that one death strangely fitting :p but this "white" attack seemed kind of an asspull to me. Not the bad kind of asspull, just... an asspull
 

Meira

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
31
Country
Water Tribe
Yanagisawa got what he deserved but yeah, I agree the whole 'white' attack kinda came out of nowhere.
Seems the battle is pretty much over aside from that.
Contrary to what ShenGao says, I do think Kayano will live though (maybe Korosensei will sacrifice himself to save her or something?).
To me it wouldn't feel completely right if she dies, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.. :/
 

Heeroaku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
141
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yanagisawa got what he deserved but yeah, I agree the whole 'white' attack kinda came out of nowhere.
Seems the battle is pretty much over aside from that.
Contrary to what ShenGao says, I do think Kayano will live though (maybe Korosensei will sacrifice himself to save her or something?).
To me it wouldn't feel completely right if she dies, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.. :/
Darkness awaits nagisa if it ends like this, lol I bet he'll become the new god of death.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Well, I found that one death strangely fitting :p but this "white" attack seemed kind of an asspull to me. Not the bad kind of asspull, just... an asspull
Somehow, I´m not surprised Kuro could turn around the situation, it was already hinted and showcased throughout the series, the gap in experience between Kurosensei and the 2nd god of death and Yanagisawa, in their best of skills (the inteligence department, the hitman tactics (all the 2nd god had superior to Kurosensei was him cutting and removing his own face off and lets be honests he did this not case it was needed to survive, but case he wanted to attain "new skills")) (Kurosensei was smart enough to trick Yanagisawa during his own experiment, how could he not caught him off guard and unprepared twice with such gap?:XD).

The second god of death was made purely to overwhelm Kurosensei in his basic traits thanks to the antimatter tentacle op. bonuses, but the 2nd god of death lacked the experience necessary to surpass Kuro´s who had control and was used to his new body for months, Yanagisawa´s support, was a good strategy but he couldnt take the frontlines against kurosensei and made the 2nd god dependant on him for action that was a terrible mistake, case he got overconfident and Kuro turned the tables up, what Kuro used for that though, was quite shocking and quite unexpected indeed.

Now about Kayano, I think she might survive, Kuro couldnt save her sister way back case he didnt try and learn any medical skills whatsover, now it´s diferent he had lots of time to master that and more, I just have doubts about what will happen to 2nd god of death, I thought he was already dead but there was a saying at the end of the chapter that implies he might still be alive after that beam http://www.mangahen.com/assassination_classroom/174/17/, didnt expect that one.
 
Last edited:

Heeroaku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
141
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Somehow, I´m not surprised Kuro could turn around the situation, it was already hinted and showcased throughout the series, the gap in experience between Kurosensei and the 2nd god of death and Yanagisawa, in their best of skills (the inteligence department, the hitman tactics (all the 2nd god had superior to Kurosensei was him cutting and removing his own face off and lets be honests he did this not case it was needed to survive, but case he wanted to attain "new skills")) (Kurosensei was smart enough to trick Yanagisawa during his own experiment, how could he not caught him off guard and unprepared twice with such gap?:XD).

The second god of death was made purely to overwhelm Kurosensei in his basic traits thanks to the antimatter tentacle op. bonuses, but the 2nd god of death lacked the experience necessary to surpass Kuro´s who had control and was used to his new body for months, Yanagisawa´s support, was a good strategy but he couldnt take the frontlines against kurosensei and made the 2nd god dependant on him for action that was a terrible mistake, case he got overconfident and Kuro turned the tables up, what Kuro used for that though, was quite shocking and quite unexpected indeed.

Now about Kayano, I think she might survive, Kuro couldnt save her sister way back case he didnt try and learn any medical skills whatsover, now it´s diferent he had lots of time to master that and more, I just have doubts about what will happen to 2nd god of death, I thought he was already dead but there was a saying at the end of the chapter that implies he might still be alive after that beam http://www.mangahen.com/assassination_classroom/174/17/, didnt expect that one.
Theirs still the space laser about to arrive and all the kids are pulling back so their may well be one last battle and talk if they are both alive, At this point it would be wise of the government to fire the laser to destroy both threats. Then again Koro-sensei could just start pushing particules to escape, I still don't think his full power or skill have even been seen. We would probably need someone like Saitama from OPM for us to see how far Koro-sensei's capability's could go, LOL they'd likely just end up drinking tea together instead.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
It seems 2nd god is finally dead, Kuro-sensei is probably coming next...:scry
 

Reyes

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
442
Reaction score
461
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This manga so close to ending...I can't take it


Koro Sensei
 

Meira

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
31
Country
Water Tribe
Lol, that ova though.. poor Karma.

---
Seems the information about the ending of the manga has been updated:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...n-classroom-manga-to-end-in-5-chapters/.98814
Only 5 more chapters left. "The manga's end is coinciding with the end of the academic year in Japan and Japan's graduation season."

The ending feels a little bit rushed imo but I'll still be sad to see this manga end. I definitely enjoyed reading it.
Also,
Chapter 176 spoiler images;






 
Last edited:

Heeroaku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
141
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, that ova though.. poor Karma.

---
Seems the information about the ending of the manga has been updated:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...n-classroom-manga-to-end-in-5-chapters/.98814
Only 5 more chapters left. "The manga's end is coinciding with the end of the academic year in Japan and Japan's graduation season."

The ending feels a little bit rushed imo but I'll still be sad to see this manga end. I definitely enjoyed reading it.
Also,
Chapter 176 spoiler images;






I'm glad he goes on his own terms and at the hands of the people he loves.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:gwah It's out, amazing but so sad.

http://readms.com/r/assassination_classroom/176/3240/1
 
Top