Voting Round 2 Asuna Yuuki vs. 2B

Who wins?

  • Asuna Yuuki

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 2B

    Votes: 37 84.1%

  • Total voters
    44
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Asuna Yuuki
Sword Art Online

-
2B
Nier: Automata
​
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
My vote goes to the 2booty, she's elegant, beautiful also really caring for 9S even though at first she sound as she's cold as ice.

Also I'm playing right now nier:automata soo... easily take my vote.
(I'm so happy I've been waiting to play it for a long time )

 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
My vote goes to the 2booty, she's elegant, beautiful also really caring for 9S even though at first she sound as she's cold as ice.

Also I'm playing right now nier:automata soo... easily take my vote.
(I'm so happy I've been waiting to play it for a long time )

This post of yours.........................................
So..... you don't want to see a @niichan vs @Holt moments and both of them campaigning to get your vote?



You are truly a shame.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This post of yours.........................................
So..... you don't want to see a @niichan vs @Holt moments and both of them campaigning to get your vote?



You are truly a shame.
I'm form the future so I'm aware what will both of them do and their campaign that is why there's no need to wait for it in this timeline, as I know everything already and it could be a waste of my precious time.

 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I'm form the future so I'm aware what will both of them do and their campaign that is why there's no need to wait for it in this timeline, as I know everything already and it could be a waste of my precious time.

You truly are a disappointment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My vote goes to the 2booty, she's elegant, beautiful also really caring for 9S even though at first she sound as she's cold as ice.

Also I'm playing right now nier:automata soo... easily take my vote.
(I'm so happy I've been waiting to play it for a long time )

It's amazing, isn't it? :zomg Thanks for your vote Asako, much appreciated :blush

This post of yours.........................................
So..... you don't want to see a @niichan vs @Holt moments and both of them campaigning to get your vote?



You are truly a shame.
Arba was the best character in Magi by far.

This is difficult.

I don't know Asuna. I don't know 2B.

I don't know this @Kevin guy who nominated 2B.

I don't know this @Kevin guy who nominated Asuna.

hmh...
I voted for Erza.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
On the one hand you have one of the best female characters ever, a girl who is 100% personality, cursed by a cruel fate.
On the other you have one of Kiritos sex dolls... Just saying.
 

Luca Blight

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
191
Reaction score
449
Age
37
Country
Vatican City State
2B it is. I... never quite understood what people like so much about Asuna.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So who is Asuna? Apart from not even being the best char in her franchise. Sinon sends her regards.
 

TrienDarkform

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
589
Reaction score
770
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Asuna's not a bad person, really. Just much too idealized in many ways (for certain values of 'ideal' I suppose) with an inconsistently written combination of strengths and weaknesses such that her characterization is a bit of a mess. Granted, this is not an uncommon scenario in stories where things were not planned out extensively at the very beginning and the story meanders through multiple volumes and sequels.

2B is a more interesting character though. :amuse
 

Anti Hero 3:16

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
588
Reaction score
785
Age
35
Country
United States
I hate SAO with burning passion I am gonna vote for anybody who is against it. Voted for 2b.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
This one's easy. Voting for 2B :teach
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want to vote for Asuna because I want an Asuna VS LLENN showdown but 2B is clearly sexier and @Holt has a campaign that is best described as non-existent.

+1 for the booty bot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top