Re: Just another xi0 thread

>>
hehe
- I'll leave ya two alone.

What will your first act as ruler be?

>>

hehe
- I'll leave ya two alone.

What will your first act as ruler be?




Don't be greedy and keep it all to yourself.



Who said I wanted to be in your chocolate world? I have a chocolate world of my own!We don't want you in chocolate world but feel free to rule randomness and stray cat world![]()



No, you're making my thread lovey-dovey material. xDBut we're making your thread popular!



No.Isn't this one of my threads?

Damn right I'll be kingAnd you'll make a finesubjectking![]()

Who's chocolate world will you try to sneak into and rule? noone will have you!Who said I wanted to be in your chocolate world? I have a chocolate world of my own!
/whichmakesnosensewhatsoever
And who are you to declare me a non ruler in my own thread?
Also, you two should get a room. xD

.
Someone isIt just happened to be your thread. I'll declare riki queen in any thread.
We already have rooms, that's where we sleep.....individually.![]()


Laughing so hard at this title.![]()

