At a Place Called Ibisa

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Oh wtf, Adi stole the idea from her in the first place...and she stole it from Nuno but never used it :nah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

:huh

I didn't steal... I'm just helping with the multiplication of your thread!

But yeah, you're right. Нет Гари, нет проблем.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

:huh

I didn't steal... I'm just helping with the multiplication of your thread!

But yeah, you're right. Нет Гари, нет проблем.
She said something about titling her thread xi0 thread 14 or something :nah

No Gary, no problem?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

No Gary, no problem?
Congratulations, you can use Google translate! :confetti

I know, I remember, but I was going for the Gary thread spam. I've seen at least two like that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

At least two like what?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

At least two like what?
"Gary thread, xi0 thread". Also, your own thread. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

You did? I don't remember a Gary thread....
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

You did? I don't remember a Gary thread....
I don'y mean the exact name, but I meant that I've seen at least two threads that were supposed to be xi0 threads. So I decided I should make one in the MZ. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Sigh... It's just two! And now this one
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Duntinkso
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Curse my memory.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Just another xi0 thread

Okay :ruawizard
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

xD

I am already cursed by you.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

:XD

And don't tell me I missed another Mafia game?!? :gwah
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Just another xi0 thread

:XD

And don't tell me I missed another Mafia game?!? :gwah
yep, you suck! :verily

Dont worry adi, this time its just a small game with a crappy OP role xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just another xi0 thread

yep, you suck! :verily

Dont worry adi, this time its just a small game with a crappy OP role xD
;.;

But still, I wanted to play. xD

And dafuq is happening in dat sig? o.o
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Just another xi0 thread

;.;

But still, I wanted to play. xD

And dafuq is happening in dat sig? o.o
Ah its my anger-at-niichan signature because he didnt gave me buggy T_T But itself is Wapol "eating" :teehee
 
Top