Re: Just ...
Hahahahah, priceless. xD
Bobbyyy!
Hahahahah, priceless. xD
Bobbyyy!



I don't step right with my right leg and it feels stiff. Too much right, I guess. Gotta go to an... orthoped...ist? xDYou have problems with your right leg since when? I hope it's nothing too serious. How is it now, did you go see a doctor?Well, you know how it goes...I don't step right with my right leg and it feels stiff. Too much right, I guess. Gotta go to an... orthoped...ist? xD
Yep, get it checked out asap. Usually do so whenever something feels uncomfortable. Best be save than sorry.Since maybe five to seven years I haven't stepping correctly. I wouldn't have noticed it unless a girl brought that up. It didn't hurt me or anything. So I've always felt bad about it, I just thought I walked in an awkward way or something. But recently it's starting to hurt and it's kind of stiff.
Haven't seen a doctor yet, gotta go soon. It's nothing serious, it's just a bit inconvenient and uncomfortable, but I'll go check with a doctor to see what he says.
Yeah, that's what I usually do. ^^Yep, get it checked out asap. Usually do so whenever something feels uncomfortable. Best be save than sorry.
.
Oh greg...

