At a Place Called Ibisa

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

Hahahahah, priceless. xD

Bobbyyy! :hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just ...

Hello there.

How's things been going with you legs? :heh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

Well, you know how it goes... :blush I don't step right with my right leg and it feels stiff. Too much right, I guess. Gotta go to an... orthoped...ist? xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just ...

Well, you know how it goes... :blush I don't step right with my right leg and it feels stiff. Too much right, I guess. Gotta go to an... orthoped...ist? xD
You have problems with your right leg since when? I hope it's nothing too serious. How is it now, did you go see a doctor?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

Since maybe five to seven years I haven't stepping correctly. I wouldn't have noticed it unless a girl brought that up. It didn't hurt me or anything. So I've always felt bad about it, I just thought I walked in an awkward way or something. But recently it's starting to hurt and it's kind of stiff.

Haven't seen a doctor yet, gotta go soon. It's nothing serious, it's just a bit inconvenient and uncomfortable, but I'll go check with a doctor to see what he says.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just ...

Adi - listen to this one

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

Really nice song. Thanks for sharing. ^^

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Collonel Kitty at your service.

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just ...

Since maybe five to seven years I haven't stepping correctly. I wouldn't have noticed it unless a girl brought that up. It didn't hurt me or anything. So I've always felt bad about it, I just thought I walked in an awkward way or something. But recently it's starting to hurt and it's kind of stiff.

Haven't seen a doctor yet, gotta go soon. It's nothing serious, it's just a bit inconvenient and uncomfortable, but I'll go check with a doctor to see what he says.
Yep, get it checked out asap. Usually do so whenever something feels uncomfortable. Best be save than sorry.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

Yep, get it checked out asap. Usually do so whenever something feels uncomfortable. Best be save than sorry.
Yeah, that's what I usually do. ^^

Btw, your avatar is really cute. xD From Adventure Time, right?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just ...

Cool.

Yeah it is. It's Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time. Turns out I've had this gif on my laptop for a very long time. Thought I'd use it now as I'm going from avy/set transition :amuse.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

xD OMG, where is that from?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just ...

genshiken.....hilarious anime
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

I wanna join this conversation xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

Nope.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

\ o /
 
Top