At a Place Called Ibisa

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Adi-chan! Hello, long time no talk! (Been a while since I visit this section too, LOL~) I noticed you had a birthday a while ago but forgot to greet you. So happy belated birthday. :hug

How are you doing? :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Heeeey, Phio-chan! Missed you. :hug

Lately there's not much going on, I'm looking for a job currently. And I caught a slight cold, but I'm already feeling better. ^^

And how are you?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Heeeey, Phio-chan! Missed you. :hug

Lately there's not much going on, I'm looking for a job currently. And I caught a slight cold, but I'm already feeling better. ^^

And how are you?
Hehe, sorry. :p

I see. Good luck with job hunting! \o/ Any specific job you wish to have? Aw, rest a lot, and get your perfect health back soon. :)

I'm good, uni starts again, quite interesting so far. I hope the fun won't die out because of exams and such, LOL~
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

houndy madee a thread? :x3 how are you doing recently
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Hehe, sorry. :p

I see. Good luck with job hunting! \o/ Any specific job you wish to have? Aw, rest a lot, and get your perfect health back soon. :)

I'm good, uni starts again, quite interesting so far. I hope the fun won't die out because of exams and such, LOL~
Thank youuu. :hug

I'm not really looking for a specific thing to do, but I need it to be part time, so I could go to uni too. Or have it full time for a while and then quit, once I start uni (again).

Do you mean the second semester starts, or is this the first semester?

houndy madee a thread? :x3 how are you doing recently
The ignorance! :arf

I'm doing good. ^^
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I'm not really looking for a specific thing to do, but I need it to be part time, so I could go to uni too. Or have it full time for a while and then quit, once I start uni (again).
Are you in holiday or planning to continue your study soon?

Do you mean the second semester starts, or is this the first semester?
No, this new semester is my sixth semester actually, haha~ Still four more to go. :noworry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Are you in holiday or planning to continue your study soon?
No, I actually thought of working for a while more instead, because I want to apply for something else.

No, this new semester is my sixth semester actually, haha~ Still four more to go. :noworry
Yeah, I meant the year. xD Or do you not part the semesters in years? I mean... here, each year has two semesters. Not the same there?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

No, I actually thought of working for a while more instead, because I want to apply for something else.
I see, good luck then! \o/ I hope you still have time to do your hobbies. Reading manga for example. :XD

Yeah, I meant the year. xD Or do you not part the semesters in years? I mean... here, each year has two semesters. Not the same there?
Ah, yes, we also have two semesters in a year. But we usually count the number of semesters we've been through, hehe. This is second semester in my third year. :)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

better late than never :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I see, good luck then! \o/ I hope you still have time to do your hobbies. Reading manga for example. :XD
Thanks! I haven't read manga in a while though. :oh For not particular reasons. I just... haven't.

Ah, yes, we also have two semesters in a year. But we usually count the number of semesters we've been through, hehe. This is second semester in my third year. :)
Oooh, I see. We count the years we've been through. Like you'be a third-year. I should have been a first-year. xD And so on.

Also, you seem to start university there pretty early?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Thanks! I haven't read manga in a while though. :oh For not particular reasons. I just... haven't.
Aw, I wonder why. :(

Oooh, I see. We count the years we've been through. Like you'be a third-year. I should have been a first-year. xD And so on.

Also, you seem to start university there pretty early?
Yeah, I'm a third-year student already. So old. :bored

Early? Let's see, 6 years elementary, 6 years high school. I entered university when I was 17. Is that early? :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Nope not early at all....

just one amogst the....

maybe millions.

:XD

Adi - where are you, how are you, whatchya doing?

Maybe even whotchya doing?

? :shifty >> :notsure
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Aw, I wonder why. :(
I just... haven't. xD Like I haven't played guitar or haven't practiced singing. And the only TV-show I'm watching is Swicthed at Birth.

Yeah, I'm a third-year student already. So old. :bored

Early? Let's see, 6 years elementary, 6 years high school. I entered university when I was 17. Is that early? :XD
Well for here it is. :D Here the typical year to start school is when you're 7. Some kids start at 6 though. And when you graduate highschool you're either 19, or in your 19th year (meaning you're turning 19 the same year, or 18 if you started when you were 6). So yeah, I guess you start school 2 ears earlier than here, huh? I know from a friend in Greece that they start earlier there too, by 1 year. Are we slowpokes here? xD And we have 4 years of university.

Nope not early at all....

just one amogst the....

maybe millions.

:XD

Adi - where are you, how are you, whatchya doing?

Maybe even whotchya doing?

? :shifty >> :notsure
I'm home, I'm good, I'm drinking aspirin... :oh

Whot I'm doing? xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I
Well for here it is. :D Here the typical year to start school is when you're 7. Some kids start at 6 though. And when you graduate highschool you're either 19, or in your 19th year (meaning you're turning 19 the same year, or 18 if you started when you were 6). So yeah, I guess you start school 2 ears earlier than here, huh? I know from a friend in Greece that they start earlier there too, by 1 year. Are we slowpokes here? xD And we have 4 years of university.

I'm home, I'm good, I'm drinking aspirin... :oh

Whot I'm doing? xD
Yeah kind of silly huh?

I'm also taking some medications -
last few days somethings been bothering me it hasn't gone away.
Which doesn't help with the cold I am almost recovering from already...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I like how you left that "I" up there...

What is bothering you?? :worrybunny Go to the doctor?

Get better soon! :comfort
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

I like how you left that "I" up there...

What is bothering you?? :worrybunny Go to the doctor?

Get better soon! :comfort

How'd that 'I' get left there - lol
Well - I'm hoping it goes away on its on. Its some-kind of pain or discomfort over my left eye just under the brow.
Noticed that leaning down or bending down agitates whatever it is. Right now - I just ice it at times...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Charlieeee! :comfort I hope it's not something serious.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Charlieeee! :comfort I hope it's not something serious.
Truthfully haven't been to the hospital in years. Hope its nothing as well.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

:glomp

:slowly
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Adi-chwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~~~


How's eveything going in rl!? Haven't really chatted with you for a while. ><

Still singing and playing the guitar!? =P
How's work!? Should I even ask!? xDDDDD
 
Top