- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out
Adi-chan! Hello, long time no talk! (Been a while since I visit this section too, LOL~) I noticed you had a birthday a while ago but forgot to greet you. So happy belated birthday.
How are you doing?
Adi-chan! Hello, long time no talk! (Been a while since I visit this section too, LOL~) I noticed you had a birthday a while ago but forgot to greet you. So happy belated birthday.

How are you doing?


how are you doing recently


For not particular reasons. I just... haven't.

>> 
Here the typical year to start school is when you're 7. Some kids start at 6 though. And when you graduate highschool you're either 19, or in your 19th year (meaning you're turning 19 the same year, or 18 if you started when you were 6). So yeah, I guess you start school 2 ears earlier than here, huh? I know from a friend in Greece that they start earlier there too, by 1 year. Are we slowpokes here? xD And we have 4 years of university.
Go to the doctor?

