Re: It's a Wonderful, Wonderful Life. No Need to Lie
Ranma 1/2Dafuq. xD Not sure where that's from.
Ranma 1/2Dafuq. xD Not sure where that's from.
great...he's a kisserOoops... And how is he with people?

So he must be like my boxer, loveable with friends, but a destroyer to strangersgreat...he's a kisser
![]()

he's 80lbs...and he will just be turning 2yrs old this month...he's going to be over 90lbs when his size finally sets in...you seen him right...?So he must be like my boxer, loveable with friends, but a destroyer to strangers![]()

Awwwn, cute. ^^great...he's a kisser
![]()



Did you recognize her?
Yeah.Did you recognize her?
I look at her very often that day. I'm an unrequited foolYeah.


It's from Desert PunkAnd cool sig btw.
this title

.........Yes, and I did, yesterday, at Bon Jovi's concert in Sofia, first Bulgarian concert. And they started there European part of the tour here. And Jon Bon Jovi said he's calling the stage after the city. But the concert went on for 2 hours and ended 1 hour early, was supposed to be 3 hours. He said he caught an allergie. I think he got this spring allergie almost everyone here has. xDWanna dance, Adi?
Problem?pachanga.........
