Re: PACHANGA
wanted dead or alive =
wanted dead or alive =




Thanks, and thanks for the song!Nice avatar Adi![]()

Nooo, I liked you being loud. I wonder if I'll like you being quiet?sorry for being so loud....
![]()

I want to actually use my tumblr for something.Wanted Dead or Alive is my favourite track by them; and I see that they closed out the show with it?Are they stands? Cause you sit on them. xD
I really liked Bed of Roses, but that's normal, it's my favorite Bon Jovi song.
good tasteWanted Dead or Alive is my favourite track by them; and I see that they closed out the show with it?

Yeah, that was the last song they played. Jon really gave all he could.Wanted Dead or Alive is my favourite track by them; and I see that they closed out the show with it?
Yep, what this guy said. I really like the song too.good taste![]()
this guyYep, what this guy said. I really like the song too.


Jon?Yeah, that was the last song they played. Jon really gave all he could.

Until the end of this next week, I won't really be able to because of long days at work. I should be around for a bit today but I can't say what time or for how longbob...you need to start back visiting Skype...we are on every evening recently

Yes, we're pretty close now.Jon?![]()

Every evening?bob...you need to start back visiting Skype...we are on every evening recently


xDi'm always signed in if im online...you know that...all you have to do is message me
silly girl
![]()