Re: Tip Toe Higher
Zdravei, Beans
Zdravei, Beans




I've been here actually, maybe you didn't notice...?
Where have you been hiding yourself?
Adosh~

xD Will do.Doraaaaa~
post some tasty Bulgarian food pics.
I'm so hungry but I don't want to eat noodles![]()

Lol I swear soon you'll be the infamous ragequitter from SofiaNo, I ragequit. Not the only one. xD
What happened and where are you working now?That's definitely shitty; I'm just glad you found something else that seems better. What's the name of the new company so i can look it up?In a company that helps clients with marketing research, they give us the questions and answers, we do the work on the system. And the bosses are based in the UK again.
So the users of the website answer surveys and they get points, then they exchange the points for vouchers for Amazon, etc. You could look into it btw.
---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------
Oh yeah, other question. It was so stressful that I basically quit on impulse. It was not the job for someone like me. And I've met some colleagues from there recently, they said the rules have become even worse, and they're thinking of quitting too. One of my teamleaders, who was the best there, got fired over some stupid reasons. So I'm glad I quit on time.
Nah...I've gotta work. I have to earn a bit to take some pressure of my mom.Well I used to be able to do it during my first year, was ok. Then last semester... nope. xD So I'm trying again this semeter, hopefully it will work out again.
But really it's difficult, so if you don't really need to work, I would advise you not to, or at least just work part-time.
Erm, well the company is Bulgarian, don't know the bosses' company in the UK, but the website is myvoice... I'm sure there are others too.That's definitely shitty; I'm just glad you found something else that seems better. What's the name of the new company so i can look it up?
I understand.Nah...I've gotta work. I have to earn a bit to take some pressure of my mom.
This is a matter of pride.