At a Place Called Ibisa

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Zdravei, Beans :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tip Toe Higher

:8C

Where have you been hiding yourself?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Doraaaaa~

post some tasty Bulgarian food pics.

I'm so hungry but I don't want to eat noodles :pout
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Maybe, I don't check the win thread anymore so maybe that's why.

:<
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

I dunno. xD

Hope things are going well for you Bobby.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Yep they're good; I'm just tired :emocat
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Same.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tip Toe Higher

You still working for the broadband company?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

No, I ragequit. Not the only one. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

In a company that helps clients with marketing research, they give us the questions and answers, we do the work on the system. And the bosses are based in the UK again.
So the users of the website answer surveys and they get points, then they exchange the points for vouchers for Amazon, etc. You could look into it btw.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Oh yeah, other question. It was so stressful that I basically quit on impulse. It was not the job for someone like me. And I've met some colleagues from there recently, they said the rules have become even worse, and they're thinking of quitting too. One of my teamleaders, who was the best there, got fired over some stupid reasons. So I'm glad I quit on time.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Tip Toe Higher

How is it to be a working student? I'm thinking of getting into a college.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Well I used to be able to do it during my first year, was ok. Then last semester... nope. xD So I'm trying again this semeter, hopefully it will work out again.
But really it's difficult, so if you don't really need to work, I would advise you not to, or at least just work part-time.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tip Toe Higher

In a company that helps clients with marketing research, they give us the questions and answers, we do the work on the system. And the bosses are based in the UK again.
So the users of the website answer surveys and they get points, then they exchange the points for vouchers for Amazon, etc. You could look into it btw.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Oh yeah, other question. It was so stressful that I basically quit on impulse. It was not the job for someone like me. And I've met some colleagues from there recently, they said the rules have become even worse, and they're thinking of quitting too. One of my teamleaders, who was the best there, got fired over some stupid reasons. So I'm glad I quit on time.
That's definitely shitty; I'm just glad you found something else that seems better. What's the name of the new company so i can look it up?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Well I used to be able to do it during my first year, was ok. Then last semester... nope. xD So I'm trying again this semeter, hopefully it will work out again.
But really it's difficult, so if you don't really need to work, I would advise you not to, or at least just work part-time.
Nah...I've gotta work. I have to earn a bit to take some pressure of my mom.
This is a matter of pride.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

That's definitely shitty; I'm just glad you found something else that seems better. What's the name of the new company so i can look it up?
Erm, well the company is Bulgarian, don't know the bosses' company in the UK, but the website is myvoice... I'm sure there are others too.

Nah...I've gotta work. I have to earn a bit to take some pressure of my mom.
This is a matter of pride.
I understand.
Then, prioritize! I tried to have two top priorities at the same time, didn't work out.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Adi:

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Wat dat?
 
Top