Fantasy - August vs Suzaku | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy August vs Suzaku

Natsu Goatneel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
August ALONE stomps. He knows many magic he just copies the ones he doesn't know. He should be able to keep the magic he copies. With the magic he's shown I doubt Suzaku can even hurt him if Gildarts suicide punch did zero damage who Suzaku's comparable to.

August would nuke him with "melt". Cast sleep magic, memory hax magic, timestop, etc. August literally knows the most magic in the series and the ones he doesn't know he copies.

Adding Irene is just no...

Irene can literally just cast full personality enchant on Suzaku & take his body leaving him a pile of flesh. She could've negged Erza but she didn't want her body. She's like captain Ginyu without setup.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Suzaku wins. Change my mind. I'm starting to believe @GL_Nova about the power creep. I use to think that Eileen and august would fold the slayer knights all together but not anymore. There's nothing to back it up. Gl nova give very good argument about why ddsk>august and Eileen

Garmadooon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't even know who wins. Because August was stupid in his fight against Gildarts and Suzaku is his perfect counter. Do you think Copy Hax magic will knock Suzaku down ?

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
August has more MP than Suzaku so he can probably copy his magic but he can't use it because he needs his sword. But given Suzaku's durability and attack power, I don't see August stomping him even if he could win

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
August has more MP than Suzaku so he can probably copy his magic but he can't use it because he needs his sword. But given Suzaku's durability and attack power, I don't see August stomping him even if he could win
Acknowledging that August has more MP than Suzaku literally confirms that he can one-shot him with Organ Bust.

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
Acknowledging that August has more MP than Suzaku literally confirms that he can one-shot him with Organ Bust.
That's not how August fights in canon but yeah he may do this.

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
That's not how August fights in canon but yeah he may do this.
Because Mashima will never kill good guys. Mashima made him suicide because no one among the good guys was strong enough to defeat him.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
It's such a shame he doesn't use his other magics. August is hyped to know all the spells in the world but in the end he boils down to copying the magic of others and his opponents pass for fodder in front of him.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't even know who wins. Because August was stupid in his fight against Gildarts and Suzaku is his perfect counter. Do you think Copy Hax magic will knock Suzaku down ?
Considering that Suzaku has DS magic, August would be able to counter.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Because Mashima will never kill good guys. Mashima made him suicide because no one among the good guys was strong enough to defeat him.
Nah. Alvarez erza and Alvarez natsu would have washed him together

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
If August fights like how he did against Gildarts, i.e engage in MMA for the most part, dude gets folded.

But if we use the theoretical August who knows other Spriggan magic, then he probably wins.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If August fights like how he did against Gildarts, i.e engage in MMA for the most part, dude gets folded.

But if we use the theoretical August who knows other Spriggan magic, then he probably wins.
As long as Suzaku is not a father i think it would be fine.

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Yeah old man August's ability isn't very good against bladed weapons (see Brandish stabbing him).

He gets destroyed if he fights like he normally does, but I agree that if he starts accessing other spriggan magic and such, he'd likely win.

Last edited:

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah old man August's ability isn't very good against bladed weapons (see Brandish stabbing him).

He gets destroyed if he fights like he normally does, but I agree that if he starts accessing other spriggan magic and such, he'd likely win.
To be fair though, he was completely off guard there. He would no sell the attack otherwise.

But yeah, if it's the August who uses all magic he knows theoretically, then he should win. He has shown on screen:
- fire DS magic
- refraction
- heavenly body magic (meteor)
- crash
- sound magic
- speed magic (Racer)

This is simply what he has shown on screen, and that's already broken lmao

He should theoretically have all Spriggan magic except Wahl (tool) and maybe Bradman (curse).
If he uses say timestop or claphax from the get go, it completely depends on whether Suzaku blitz him like he did to natsu and Erza.
And even then, he should have intangiblity from refraction or sand magic.

Theoretical August wins vast majority of the time. Nobody can beat August without CIS, unless they are Acno tiers.
But if August engages in physical combat like he did against Gildarts, Suzaku destroys him in seconds

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

That was by surprise with his guard down and with her magic.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Natsu was fighting Zeref at this moment of story.
Erza even with PoF is not beating August.
Natsu and erza combo would stomp august imo if we're talking about Alvarez arc to be precise

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Natsu and erza combo would stomp august imo if we're talking about Alvarez arc to be precise
Erza couldn't even stomp an Eileen who was holding herself back for plot reasons but she will stomp August :yodawg
Same for Natsu I remind you that he needed Lucy to rewrite a fucking book to burn Zeref.

Tell me how they can counter August's hax?