Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*_*
*Charlie reverts to Charlie-San and then retro reverts to Charlie-kun while knowing this wont make anysense*
*Akwardly reads from the bible via google, a book I have not touched in a long time*
*In the beginning was the word*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*_*
*Charlie reverts to Charlie-San and then retro reverts to Charlie-kun while knowing this wont make anysense*
*Akwardly reads from the bible via google, a book I have not touched in a long time*
*In the beginning was the word*
*and then Charlie transforms into Charles..end of the story*

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

*this is the reason I avoid calling you Charlie :oh*

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Xi0!*
*:hug*
*When are we gonna make a band? :p*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*may I join???*

*joining the band of course :arf*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Maybe. :3c*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*I don't know...when I feel like it :hip*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*;.;*
*I'm just a dreamer, I dream my life away...*
*Oh yeah~*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*'Cause we can't live on for all time~*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*c'mon let's sing together....it will be something like online karaoke <_>*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Gary..don't play hard to get:pwnge*

*:3c*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Xi0! Please! I need your Awesomeness to be in a band with me and Orgz! ;.;*
*It's actually... the updated version of my dream. o.o*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't.
*


*So beautiful :crying*

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

*Gary..don't play hard to get:pwnge*

*:3c*
*What would you know about that? :3c*

*Xi0! Please! I need your Awesomeness to be in a band with me and Orgz! ;.;*
*It's actually... the updated version of my dream. o.o*
*My...awesomeness?...that's weird :XD*

*Your dream? Starting your own band was already in your dream though right?*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't.
*
So poetic...so nostalgic...so romantic...oh my heart beats like a drum :luv



*What would you know about that? :3c*
*you dun't wanna know :arf*




[/QUOTE]*Your dream? Starting your own band was already in your dream though right?*[/QUOTE]

*How about me?? why am I not in the band :scry*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't.
*


*So beautiful :crying*
It really is! :wtf Where is it from?

*Your dream? Starting your own band was already in your dream though right?*
Yeah. But... it's more complicated now! ;.; I feel a connection.

Sorry, I'm just my awkward self. >.< I'm just a... how was it... a "goofball". >.>

*How about me?? why am I not in the band :scry*
But, but... if all of you are in a band with me, it won't be a band anymore, it'll be an orchestra! :gwah

I'll keep you in mind, Ancy, don't worry! :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top