*You do have bad eating habits
*
*
** awf course.....**Awkward..................................*
*
**I do, don't I?**You do have bad eating habits*
*Awncy!* awf course.....*
***And Adiii*
**That'd be great!**the feminist one???*
*want help??*
*good question Adi....Gary..now answer*But why should I like muesli?*
*
***good question Adi....Gary..now answer*
*and leave the girl alone..she can eat whatever she wants...when she wants...it's about choice*
*
*
**are you writing abt a particular wave of feminism or abt feminism in general???**That'd be great!*
*Can I send you the storyboard as soon as I finished it?*
*
*
*
*
*
....cos you'll sleep better
*
**I'm drawing a manga about the depiction of women in manga and the situation in Japan.**are you writing abt a particular wave of feminism or abt feminism in general???*
*btw..when do you have to hand it in?? cos tomorrow I'm going abroad (portugal) for 12 days and I won't be online that much*
*