Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*You do have bad eating habits :oh*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Awkward..................................*
* awf course.....*

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

*And Adiii :chu*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*What a pain this essay is.* D:
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*the feminist one??? :hee*

*want help??*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*But why should I like muesli?*
*good question Adi....Gary..now answer :yelling*

*and leave the girl alone..she can eat whatever she wants...when she wants...it's about choice :yelling*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*good question Adi....Gary..now answer :yelling*

*and leave the girl alone..she can eat whatever she wants...when she wants...it's about choice :yelling*
*:hee*
*:hug*
*Good luck, Googlez! :whoo*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*That'd be great!*
*Can I send you the storyboard as soon as I finished it?*
*are you writing abt a particular wave of feminism or abt feminism in general???*

*btw..when do you have to hand it in?? cos tomorrow I'm going abroad (portugal) for 12 days and I won't be online that much*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Np, Googz!*
*So how are you, people?*
*Yeah, Ancy, I'll miss you! :crying*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*I'm happy :zomg*

*how abt you??*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I'm happy! :zomg*
*But tired.*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*being tired is gooood :hee*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Is it? :arf*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*yeah :arf....cos you'll sleep better :hee*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Will I? :oh*
*I think I have weird dreams when I'm tired...*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*are you writing abt a particular wave of feminism or abt feminism in general???*

*btw..when do you have to hand it in?? cos tomorrow I'm going abroad (portugal) for 12 days and I won't be online that much*
*I'm drawing a manga about the depiction of women in manga and the situation in Japan.*

*I have to hand it in in about a week,but I plan to finish the storyboard today.*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Oh, that's cool, Googz! :zomg*
*Can we see it after you're done?*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Unfortunatly,I don't think so.*
*Initially I wanted to upload it on DA for everyone to read,but as this is an essay for my Abitur and not just a normal one,I'm afraid I have to refrain from doing so.*

*Might show some bits here and there or send it through om by request.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top