Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*That just means your violent/tsundere, doesn't mean you're boyish :cookiehand*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*just finished another 20min prog.*
*Not that easy when I have never danced before :arf*
*She's a maniac, maniac, oh no-oh
And she's dancin' like she's never danced before~
*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Hmmm... looks to the left *
*Sees no one around... looks to the right *
* sees no 1 around *
*Since wizard ain't here Ill be become one and cast a spell*

*hocous pocous*
*find me some money *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:XD*
*Actually, he often finds some money.*
*But I doubt you'll be interested in 1, 5, 20 st. (stotinki, stotinkas (?.?)) xD*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
**
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Of course I will. :3c*
*Reply to what?*
*You said something a bout UK or London calling* :fail

*Ask Bob how many times he got punched, kicked and cursed in Paris u.u Won't expect that from ladies, right?*
*She's evieeeeel! :crying she punched and kicked me so much, if I was lighter I'd bruise*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
*I dunno if I should be glad or sad with xi0's comment...*

*Yeah! I was beating the crap out of Bob and then he defeated me the way Naruto defeated Kiba...*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I forgot the ** again. :fail*
*Tina, go sleep! :hug*
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
*Oh, I want to! :XD*
*But I got bunny to take care of*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Digital! :zomg You've started coming more often recently. :amuse*

*Tina bunny! :wtf Bunny Tina! :wtf Tina bunny bunny! :squish*
*Tina! :pleased*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! :wtf*
*Izzokyuuuut! *.**
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
*She's a bit more cute irl :XD*

*just ate all the chocolate..*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top