*paulo coelho??
.....please not him..not him
*
.....please not him..not him
*
.....please not him..not him
***Even that name, "paulo coelho", sounds fake to a foreigner living in Antarctica.*
...read moooooaaarrr
**That's like asking hell to freeze over.*...read moooooaaarrr
*
*
...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**Don't you like him? XD*paulo coelho??.....please not him..not him
*
*Sounds like one of those vampire names... maybe I should read more - yeah?*Don't you like him? XD
But it was Luis Fernando Veríssimo.
Shame, I rly like him T.T*
*mmmm...I reacted that way because I actually like him...aaa lloooooottt*Don't you like him? XD
But it was Luis Fernando Veríssimo.
Shame, I rly like him T.T*
..he's one of my favourite writers and it would have been a pity if he'd copied others
**Thanks lala - but you understand that link does nothing for me? I cant read it... well... I suppose I could always google tl that.
**I like him as well XD Although people say here that he's a shitty esoteric writer xDDD They say he's a true alchemist: able to turn shit into gold xDDDDDD*mmmm...I reacted that way because I actually like him...aaa lloooooottt..he's one of my favourite writers and it would have been a pity if he'd copied others
*
*
*
*
*