Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*xD Yeah, that's what I usually do, but when I was still working at the office, I made such weird faces from trying not to LOL. :lmao*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*You will get better with practice? Its a tricky thing to master. *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I will practice and I shall not fail you, master. :om*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*lol*
*Ancy is being too silent - she should post more.*
*Where are the other silent posters?*
*I think I will silently go too.*

*:bye Adi~*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:bye Charlie!*
*I gotta finish my work, so... :bye whoever is left!*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*xD*
*Its very easy just do all the lol-ing inside your mind so no one will ever hear it. *
It doesn't really work...

This morning, on my way to work I was listening to the radio with headphones and all -in the tram-; and there was this talkshow....at some point they were commenting that Mark Rutte (the Dutch prime-mister) knows how to play the piano...then it was for a few seconds silence.

Eventually a piano performed song started..I thought: "Wow, they even recorded Rutte's piano skills"...but the I realized it was a bollywood song...and I was like....WTF :oh......and started grinning and squeaking in the tram :lmao....and there was this guy whom I usually see in the tram...He saw that I was barely refraining myself from LOLing and he smiled....He must have thought I'm....special *

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

*lol*
*Ancy is being too silent - she should post more.*
*Where are the other silent posters?*
*I think I will silently go too.*

*:bye Adi~*

*I went to the cantine and had lunch :arf.....pfff*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Eventually a piano performed song started..I thought: "Wow, they even recorded Rutte's piano skills"...but the I realized it was a bollywood song..
BOLLYWOOD song?
you guys listen to that ? even i dont bother nd i live just below india and know hindi as a language
most of the lyrics are cliche trash, and most of the movies are copies

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

*Oh and not to mention that my dorm mates love hindi movies so you can guess my situation
i am a hater living with fanboys :(*
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
BOLLYWOOD song?
you guys listen to that ? even i dont bother nd i live just below india and know hindi as a language
most of the lyrics are cliche trash, and most of the movies are copies

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

*Oh and not to mention that my dorm mates love hindi movies so you can guess my situation
i am a hater living with fanboys :(*
*Well it's not a normal thing to listen to a bollywoodian song on the radio :oh.
My amazement was amplified, since at first, I thought that the Dutch prime minister was playing the piano :oh. That's why I had the WTF moment and started to squeal like mad :lmao*

*to be honest, I watched an Indian-British movie last month and I thought it was fantastic cos I laughed my a&* off...it was called the Desi boys*
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Awkwardly says hellouz to the people below me.*
*Hellouz~~~~*
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Ignoring previous post.... orgy at Frosty's house?*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Ignoring the post above mine - :derp*
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Killing Charlie... I mean, apologizing to Charlies corpse, or well... I didn't do it.*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*
*
*Awesome way to use that avatar in a post.*
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My first date with charlie (she's the pretty one in my arms)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*You're mixing reality and virtual reality - :gwah*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*of gawd..don't want to know what's that supposed to mean ?:fail*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Me... me neither. :oh*
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Lets just say its not something Jesus would do*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top