*xD Yeah, that's what I usually do, but when I was still working at the office, I made such weird faces from trying not to LOL.
*
*
*
*
Adi~*
Charlie!*
whoever is left!*
*no doubt abt it*I'm green now....but I'm still meee*
*It doesn't really work...*xD*
*Its very easy just do all the lol-ing inside your mind so no one will ever hear it. *
......and started grinning and squeaking in the tram
....and there was this guy whom I usually see in the tram...He saw that I was barely refraining myself from LOLing and he smiled....He must have thought I'm....special **lol*
*Ancy is being too silent - she should post more.*
*Where are the other silent posters?*
*I think I will silently go too.*
*Adi~*
.....pfff*
BOLLYWOOD song?Eventually a piano performed song started..I thought: "Wow, they even recorded Rutte's piano skills"...but the I realized it was a bollywood song..
**Well it's not a normal thing to listen to a bollywoodian song on the radioBOLLYWOOD song?
you guys listen to that ? even i dont bother nd i live just below india and know hindi as a language
most of the lyrics are cliche trash, and most of the movies are copies
---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------
*Oh and not to mention that my dorm mates love hindi movies so you can guess my situation
i am a hater living with fanboys*
.
. That's why I had the WTF moment and started to squeal like mad
*
*
*
*
*