Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*i will be 16 in 27 days(19.02):D*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Ahh that's cool! Your birthday is soon too. I'll keep the date in mind. :amuse*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*so will i keep in mind yours^^*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* ^___^ *
*Thankies.*
*Sooo what are you getting for your BD? :p*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Don't actually^^'...probably some money,some manga and some drawing stuff*

*or instead of that a new laptop,my laptop is down,so i need a new one^^*

*and you?*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Too bad for your laptop. I hope you get a new one.*

*I'll probably get some clothes. And I've been wanting a tuner.*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*nice:)*

*and maybe you could get a model contract for your birthday:XD
just kidding*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

O_O * oh... she is 17 :XD ahahhaha ... looks like after hitting the 20's I just lost my eye sight :XD *

* well I have nothing cool right now.. all can think about is battle fatigues for some reason.... =.= ...sorry amybe I am too close to :XD USA o.o well well...*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I'm not 17! I'm almost 18. And yet, I'm 17. xD*
*hopes she'll have a nice birthday*

*When did you turn 20, Asu-chan?*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*18th of may ^^... Taurus :XD ... or Earth Serpent :XD hahaha io find so amazing horoscope things :XD*

* the scary part is that sometimes they bull's eye even my physical features :XD :oh Oh I mean it*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Asus is an old man:o*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I don't believe in horoscopes. But I'll keep that date in mind. ;)*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* I don't read the future part, just the part where they say how the person looks like :XD ...hahaha it is so much like I am... ^^ ... you angry... pissed... angry pissed... :XD oh so perfect : *

* I am your father G !!!! :xp*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I know what you meant, Asu, and I don't believe in it. :p*
*I like it how sometimes it seems right though.*
*I should probably go to bed now...*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Oh really?why are you not here then,Asus-daddy?:p*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*those unbelievers :XD... damn this dependent-pretending-to-be-independent-science :XD*

*yeah.. science is use to manipulate... if you don't believe... than become a scientist... :thumbs...*

*let's talk about anything man :XD *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Let's talk about... Jin. xD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*hello hello* *whats going on in here??:blink* *o0o0oh interesting topic :Gaipose*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Isn't it? xD*
*Myyy massssterpieccce (Silvester style)*
*So how are you doing lately, Jin?*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*:amuse* *I'm doing great thanks Hound :thumbs* *This weekend has been pretty hectic though :faint*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top