Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*:amuse* *lol nice name for a walk* *I wonder what Ed would come up with for a new username :XD* *change your username Ed :shakefist*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* lol I can't dude ^_^ this is a homage to my Motherboard :thumbs :XD *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*LOOOL homage to your motherboard you know :XD* *I think you should Ed! :thumbs* *Do it!!!!!* *Nowwwww!* *:XD*
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I got a Asus Maximus Formula in January of last year. I may have to u/g again sometime but I'm still in love with it.*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Hmm... speaking about love... :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lol Hound is still on a bragging spree??? :XD*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lo evry one*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Jin... usually I'm too shy to talk about those stuffs... but this time... :XD*
*wonders how Jin's doing...*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lol* *Jin is doing just fine :tem* *This week's Jin is suppppeerrrr :XD* *How about you Hound??? :blink* *Have you finally hunted/captured the man you want hmmm :blink* *lol*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Ummm.... naaaaah... it's not really hunting, it's just desperation.* xD
*I'm glad you're doing well, Jin, I'm fine too. I'm just waiting for next week to start.*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*WOW! DESPERATION! Damn girl!* *what are you waiting for??? lol*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Well, umm... Some happy miracle? :XD*
*There's nothing I can do, really. I don't think the guy's interested... I think we could see each other again soon though.*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*well if its for the best I guess you should leave it as it is...* *Ed should be online soon...:XD*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I don't know if it's best, but it's just the way it is... And what does Ed (never called him Ed before) have to do with this? :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*LOOOOL Ed has nothing to do with your situation* *Its just that Ed is usually online at this time, thats all*

*On a random note...again.....I can't believe Ed chose his username based on the name of his computer motherboard chip hahaha :XD*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Aahh, I knew it, I was just joking. :amuse *
*I fooled Jin, hehe. :p *
*Hahaha, that's a cool idea. :XD *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lol* *so are you happy with your username Hound?? :blink*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Well, um... yeah... Is it that bad? :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*no not at all, just thought I would ask :amuse* *Ed's username is a bad one lol but funny at the same time :XD*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Yeah, it kinda is. :D*
*going to read some GTO chapters and after that heads to bed*
*hugs Jin (and everyone else who wants a hug from her (not many people I gues... :XD))*
*Good night. :amuse *
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top