Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)
* interrupts conversation*
* interrupts conversation*
*
I wonder if Hero G3 has accomplished his
goals online last night
*
*
most probably, yeah your right lol* *so what did you do today Ed?
*
... talked to my grandparents... stayed inside my room ^^ ... and I am reading about Iraq War*
* *so whos the hottest brazllian girl you have come across/met?
*
hahaha there were some nice girls in parties... but to actually meet them... nahhh ... well the University girls are fairly cute IMO ^^ ... so what about you ???*
* *theres a lot of nice girls at my Uni, the raves are CRAZY
and I always have fun with them
* *do you like raving/clubbing Ed?*
^_^ ... I am more of a home guy ... do you like traveling ??? or just parting
*
, that is very good ^_^ ... where have you traveled... and when you do... what you like to do ?*
* *what about you Ed? where have you been?*
lol Jin ... how come you travelled to all those places... okay... Europe is not that impressive since you are European but tell me why you went to USA ???*
... they can go to Europe any time 
* *stop complaining about Europeans can go to Europe whenever they want it sounds stupid yet funny
* *So whats the Amazon Rainforest like Ed???
* *and....don't lie about your experiences in the forest
...
*