Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)
*a little bit of everything. I go dancing at a salsa club once in a blue moon*
*a little bit of everything. I go dancing at a salsa club once in a blue moon*
?*
* *o0o0oh Hero G3 likes salsa
But I'm really embarrassed in these things, so it will never happen... But I can slow dance if the mood is right.
Just kidding.
I only did that once... with a friend.
*
I would want to see a video too, he-he.
*
*
* *
*
*
*
**You really know how to make me laugh, Jin.*Jin for life![]()
* *
*
**![]()
*


*
. Mainly because of the emoticon you used. xD*
*
* *you can't be worse
* *I'm sure your the complete opposite
*
*
...just a bit of fun for all
*


*
*You shouldn't bet like that...*
*
* *<<<
perfect example of spam
*