Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* not really man ^^... I dunno when I am going to get a job... I am not usre if I should do it now *

* what do you think I should do :XD *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Mmm. Well you should at least try and look for a pt job, it helps a lot imo. :thumbs* *Dunno, what do your parents think you should do? :XD*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* well I am going to participate on ... a Public test to get a job ^^, and I am good in those so far :XD *
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*long live the American dream*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* ... =____= ... 8D the dream is dead, it dies when... .... shit ... I have no funny connection .... just wait .... a bit >____< well anyway Charlie :XD... what the heck were you until now.... dont say you dreaming of being American :noworry, because we know you were doing something else .... oh okay I give up ... I can't make a good joke right now... =_=*

* hey Charlie ^^ ! *
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* How many points so far ?:XD *
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* yeah Karaoke machines usually have points to show how well you sing ^^ *
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*OHHH O_O ... it is ... a karaoke in the internet :XD... oh my ... ... the internet is full of useful stuff... in another words... yeah I like singing but i suck ... *

*hmmm funny ... I picked a song just by chance and I like how it sounds :XD*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*wonder what song you picked* *I have been karaoking using that link since some days ago, it is a lot of fun. :)* *Congrats on winning the Minority Rule game* *Good night, sweet dreams and have an awesome day tomorrow *
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* ahahhah well n___n see ya Destiny ... * *O_O I won ... how is that possible :XD... who else voted no :XD ???!!!*

* see ya later... :bye hope you have an awesome day too... n_n ... =_= i got see the minority thread now :XD *
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*\o\\o//o/*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* Well folks :XD gonna go now * * I have to do somethings ^^ so here I go see ya people later and good night !*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt................................ monday already? sighs*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*isn't it Sunday?*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*sunday it is*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*it's still Saturday for me though.* *Sunday for Charlie*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*That's the price you have to pay for having Cali girls:noworry*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top