Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*I just read a one-shot (shoujo), but I don't read manga lately.*
*WILLS ADI TO READ DGM READ DGM READ DGM* O____________O
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Adi is actually planning to "READ DGM READ DGM READ DGM".*
*And yeah, I should read more shonen manga.*
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*knows she will not regret it* :hee
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
*wonders why Naomi is still online on MH. From my info, it should be 4.30 a.m. at her place.*

*I'm not a stalker. I know downs timezone and since Naomi and downs both live in Texas, my explanation has no flaws*

*:hee*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*thinks Alpha is full of himself*
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
*thinks Alpha is full of himself*
*thinks the same thing*

*:hip*

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

*I made adi angry?*

*:worrybunny*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:amuse*
*thinks Alpha is too cool to be broken down*
*...*
*No, you haven't! :gwah*
*I was just kidding. :D*
*:fail*
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
*amuse*
*thinks Alpha is too cool to be broken down*
*...*
*No, you haven't! :gwah*
*I was just kidding. :D*
*:fail*
*:fail indeed*

*let's just skip this topic*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Yes, let's. :fail*
*...*
*Alpha thinks I'm a failure! :gwah*
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*is pulling an all-nighter, that's why* :xp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
*Alpha does not think that way :comfort*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*But I slept for 3 hours! :gwah*
*I know, I'm not gonna do it again. At least not on purpose.*
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
*I remember my last time something like that happened. :fail*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:hug*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*yawn*
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
*actually, I decided to take a break from reading manga*

*I'm curious how different my everyday life will look from now on*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*The same, you just won't be reading manga. xD You might start doing something else more. It would be nice if it's something you like to do.*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*if you take a break from anime and manga you ll get to see stuffs around you more. that is if you were so much into manga b4 that you barely had time for sth else *
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
*Guys, I'm not a failed otaku freak. :fail I had a RL even while I was reading manga. I just kinda feel too... "grown-up" for all these rasengan/shmasengan thingies*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I haven't ever been really into manga and anime.*
*It's more like an interest to me. I used to watch more, I started reading more and watching less this year and recently I haven't really been watching or reading anything. I am up to date only with Skip Beat and I rarely read something else, and I watch anime with my boyfriend.*
*We know, Alpha! :comfort At least I know. xD*
*You know? Right now I don't really have a life.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top