Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Adi..you're still online??? wow..you've been very active:arf *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Yep. Because of my love for MH. :hurr*
*I've actually been procrastinating with life recently. :fail*
*Btw, I tried vosting, but... failed. I think I'm near the 100th time.*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*where...when...can we hear the voices???:derp*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*i have a life i guess, but i am addicted to anime, dats y every time when XM comes i send my PC back to my home while i live in my dorm. only this time i didnt nd look where the results landed me*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Ancy, are you teasing me? :gwah*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*noooo:chu...... I'm just waiting for your vost....and I'm not really a patient person:fail*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I'm so sorry. :scry*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
* I need to write a few application letters.....and I am sooo lazyyy...whyyyyyyy????*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Go, Ancy, Go, Go!*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*Y application? stuck with sth? *
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*looking for another job...I'm not really stuck but It takes a lot of time to find the company/job of your dreams:gar. Besides, before writing the application letter, I need to carry out reaserch on that specific company. Knowing its flaws will help me craft a message which will make the managers realize that I am the best person for the job and I can bring practical solutions which will solve the company's problems :cheez......*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*What I have learned today:
1) Ancy is a genius;
2) Ancy is even cuter than I have ever imagined;
3) Ancy is even cuter than I have ever imagined;
4) Ancy is even cuter than I have ever imagined;
5) I'm weird.*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*what do you mean that I'm even cuter than you ever imagined?:arf *


*...and yes you're acting a bit weird-_-;.....whyyyy:gar*

*what's going on??????????:yelling*
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I just meant you're cute. :D I'm also kidding around. Also... Didn't you know? I am weird! :arf*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*are you trolling me:blink??????????*

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

*I'm offf...going to do something nice:derp:hip *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I'm not! :gwah I only troll people when they're teasing me. ><*
*Bye! :bye*
*And when you come back, I want you to explain to the world what that nice thing you did was.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top