- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 4,190
- Reaction score
- 2,208
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
*it seems scav got a weapon*
. I am not afraid...c'mon I'm too old to be afraid of elevators. However, I hate that every time, there is an annoying awkward silence.....It drives me mad, because I can even hear people breathing. Moreover, before stepping into the elevator I hear them laughing, talking and so on...but when they enter the little “quiet chamber”, they stop……. all of a sudden……They even look at the floor (like little victims), as if someone will do something to them. It’s absolutely crazy….and annoying…**hum i never stop talking when i step into the elevator, to me its a good place to approach some girls, but more important u said u're "too old", are u implying that u're old?@ scav: you little troll. I am not afraid...c'mon I'm too old to be afraid of elevators. However, I hate that every time, there is an annoying awkward silence.....It drives me mad, because I can even hear people breathing. Moreover, before stepping into the elevator I hear them laughing, talking and so on...but when they enter the little “quiet chamber”, they stop……. all of a sudden……They even look at the floor (like little victims), as if someone will do something to them. It’s absolutely crazy….and annoying…
*
You certainly don't sound like that.
*
? *
*
*
The vost has probably disappeared though..*
...haven't seen your pic tho...there are so many photo's on that thread
and not enough patience to browse through them all...mind sending me the link?*
...I so love the pirates of the caribbean version
*
thanks
*
*
, where the hell did GB, BBB, BH and bugz go to , only you me and sometimes googz visit
*