Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*it seems scav got a weapon*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*@ scav: you little troll:p. I am not afraid...c'mon I'm too old to be afraid of elevators. However, I hate that every time, there is an annoying awkward silence.....It drives me mad, because I can even hear people breathing. Moreover, before stepping into the elevator I hear them laughing, talking and so on...but when they enter the little “quiet chamber”, they stop……. all of a sudden……They even look at the floor (like little victims), as if someone will do something to them. It’s absolutely crazy….and annoying…*
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@ scav: you little troll:p. I am not afraid...c'mon I'm too old to be afraid of elevators. However, I hate that every time, there is an annoying awkward silence.....It drives me mad, because I can even hear people breathing. Moreover, before stepping into the elevator I hear them laughing, talking and so on...but when they enter the little “quiet chamber”, they stop……. all of a sudden……They even look at the floor (like little victims), as if someone will do something to them. It’s absolutely crazy….and annoying…
*hum i never stop talking when i step into the elevator, to me its a good place to approach some girls, but more important u said u're "too old", are u implying that u're old? :3c*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Hmmm, I wonder if Ancy is older than me...*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*yes I'm olddddd...so if you need advice come to grandma :P*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Oh, so you're a grandma? :XD You certainly don't sound like that. :blink*

*Ah, btw! Here is a dare: I'll record myself if you post a picture of yourself. Deal?*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*after I hear your vost, deal?*

*by the way..why so curious?*

*don't u know that Curiosity can kill the cat :D? *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Naaah, just cause you sound so cute, I wonder if you look even cuter! :hug*
*Okay, I'll make a vost first. That would be hard...*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*that's the spirit girl...be brave...let your voice be heard*

*:hug *

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

*tina, care to join the exchange duo?*
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
*Eh? M-me? I have posted a vost before, and picture. :XD The vost has probably disappeared though..*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I have seen pictures of you, Totinona, but haven't heard your voice.*
*Care to make a vost again soon?*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*sooo.vost again :D...haven't seen your pic tho...there are so many photo's on that thread-_-; and not enough patience to browse through them all...mind sending me the link?*
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
*maybe i will, though its always so awkwaaaard. nothing to say :XD*
*ancy i shall see if i can find it*
*fooooound*link link
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*thanks Tina...you're cuteee:zomg...I so love the pirates of the caribbean version:wtf*


*feel sleepy...is late...me out...*
 
Last edited:

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*didnt ya know the word vost (vocal post) was invented by me, :XD*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*those girls hijacked the awkward thread*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*CUZ none of the regular guys visit here, :yelling, where the hell did GB, BBB, BH and bugz go to , only you me and sometimes googz visit :notrust*
*any way its nice to see this thread running smoothly its a highly underrated thread*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top