Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Yaaawn~*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*not lady like sis :notrust*

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

*no offense , i was joking*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*in a love - hate relationship:arf


....with MR. "sleep"-_-; *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*in a love - hate relationship:arf


....with MR. "sleep"-_-; *
*Is "MR" Minority Rule? :XD

*What has this forum done to me? :arf*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*think its mister sleep*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:oh*
*What's wrong with me? :fail*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*fret nay, it happens :p*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Is "MR" Minority Rule? :XD
*Who's Mr Minority Rule??*

*I'm serious..please enlighten me...I don't know what you're talking about:fail (darn this sounds awkwardly familiar) *
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*its an anti democratic force were minority wins the battle and majority is kicked out
its the reason Y there was a war between russia nd america . Majority vs minority rule
now that yuu are enlightened spread the teachings of minority rule*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*I'm not in a love- hate relationship with that impersonal concept-_-;*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*sheesh i wasted my breath on sb who is not even interested :notrust*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Who's Mr Minority Rule??*

*I'm serious..please enlighten me...I don't know what you're talking about:fail (darn this sounds awkwardly familiar) *
*:XD*
*Sorry, Ancy, I thought MR means Minority Rule. xD My reading abilities suck sometimes. ><*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*My reading abilities suck sometimes. ><*
*Oh yeaaahhh...I totally know how it feels:darn*

---------- Post added December 15, 2011 at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was December 14, 2011 at 11:06 PM ----------

*"I wish people will stop yelling and start listenning...
I wish birds will start talking and stop whistelling*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,054
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*^ That was nice.*
*Wonders if mental projections work on birds?*
*I will try to mentally communicate with one - maybe. :arf*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*one night stand? :zomg*
*:fail*

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

*^ That was nice.*
*Wonders if mental projections work on birds?*
*I will try to mentally communicate with one - maybe. :arf*
*Want me to teach you??:3c*

*I have experience (points to my friends from under the bed) *
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*why the facepalm? if u don't like relationship then u like one night stand that's simple logic :amuse*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*ohh wolfie-_-;...I don't want night stands with MR Sleep...I want him every night from 23.00 until 06.30*
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
*wonders 2 things*
* 1 - who is mr sleep?*
* 2 - why is she calling scav wolfie ? *
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top