*Ancy sings along this might be the side effects of a thursday party*
Last edited by a moderator:
*
*
**Rapping Scav and his wild imagination, you forgot to mention that. Oh and more vosts please**poo adorien + diarrhea gary+ drunk charlie+ Ancy singing = noises*
I can only hear the silence.
**What do I have to do with this?*poo adorien + diarrhea gary+ drunk charlie+ Ancy singing = noises*
*
**wolfie*poo adorien + diarrhea gary+ drunk charlie+ Ancy singing = noises*
**Don't ask me!*diarrhea? ...*
*poo-poo**

*And I'm not kidding now, but one of my brother's school teachers loved saying this: "Shhh! I want to hear the silence."*
QUOTE]
*Adi chan...first*
*Secondly: I also want to hear the silence*
*SO IT WAS YOU!*i found a nice way to troll, putting it on test
give like--> notification appear
victim rush to see his notification
remove like
*
*
**i think I've told you this before..but your sneakiness really freaks me out*i found a nice way to troll, putting it on test
give like--> notification appear
victim rush to see his notification
remove like
*
**I knew that long before you even existed.*i found a nice way to troll, putting it on test
give like--> notification appear
victim rush to see his notification
remove like
*
*
***Adi chan...first*
*Secondly: I also want to hear the silence*
*
IT'S SO AWKWARD!*
*
*