Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Ancy sings along this might be the side effects of a thursday party*

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppsssssssssssss*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*what's with the noises??:arf*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Noises like swoosh?*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*poo adorien + diarrhea gary+ drunk charlie+ Ancy singing = noises :cookiehand *
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*something like uuuu oooooo aaaaaaaaa*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*What noises? :arf I can only hear the silence. :om*

*And I'm not kidding now, but one of my brother's school teachers loved saying this: "Shhh! I want to hear the silence."*

*poo adorien + diarrhea gary+ drunk charlie+ Ancy singing = noises :cookiehand *
*What do I have to do with this? :gwah*

*:fail*

*usnsubscribes*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*i found a nice way to troll, putting it on test :derp
give like--> notification appear
victim rush to see his notification
remove like :derp
*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*And I'm not kidding now, but one of my brother's school teachers loved saying this: "Shhh! I want to hear the silence."*

QUOTE]

*Adi chan...first:chu*

*Secondly: I also want to hear the silence:lmao*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*i found a nice way to troll, putting it on test :derp
give like--> notification appear
victim rush to see his notification
remove like :derp
*
*SO IT WAS YOU! :arf*

*Actually, the notification still remains, it just isn't listed anymore*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*:lmao*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*i found a nice way to troll, putting it on test :derp
give like--> notification appear
victim rush to see his notification
remove like :derp
*
*i think I've told you this before..but your sneakiness really freaks me out:arf*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*i found a nice way to troll, putting it on test :derp
give like--> notification appear
victim rush to see his notification
remove like :derp
*
*I knew that long before you even existed. :derp*
*But I don't like doing things like that. :oh*

*Adi chan...first:chu*

*Secondly: I also want to hear the silence:lmao*
*:chu*
*Yes, the silence... can't you hear it? :arf IT'S SO AWKWARD!*


*GET IT OFF OF MY EARS! GET IT OFF! :arf*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Troll-roll-oll-ll!*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top