Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*let's fly away together......*

*let's dance like we're in heaven...*

*aaaaaaaaaa*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*thinks Ancy is in good mood today, okay imma dance with you :hee*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I know that! :D*
*But I just love the song. xD*
*And here is a cover:*
**
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*I'm in my party mood....I havent danced enough tonight:arf...*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*I don't dance. :oh*
*So dance some more then, Ancy!*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Scav...start dancing:hip*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Scav's dance:*
[move]*:dancin*[/move]
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*yeaaaaaaaaaaah, scav grab Ancy and make her dance like she never did before*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*That's gonna be my favorite quote of this year! :lmao*
*Xi0 just made my day with that vost of his. All my days. Until forever.*
*Thanks jeebus that Adorien never saw Ace Ventura or old Nike commercials :hee*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*scav let's dance bachataaaaa*

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Thanks jeebus that Adorien never saw Ace Ventura or old Nike commercials :hee*
*I've seen Ace Ventura. :oh Long ago. Can't remember.*
*Haven't I been saying that for everything? WAKE UP, BRAIN! :arf *hits head**
*And I've seen Nike commercials, but... I treat it as your quote, Xi0. :hee*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Thanks jeebus that Adorien never saw Ace Ventura or old Nike commercials :hee*
*the way you said it, doesn't have comparison with the old nike commercials....it's wayyy beter......trust me, I know what I'm saying*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*no lets dance that Ancy
*
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*It was all about the feel!*
*JUST DO IT!!!!*
*:hee*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Starts walking around the room silently*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*the way you said it, doesn't have comparison with the old nike commercials....it's wayyy beter......trust me, I know what I'm saying*
*It was just an impression of how Jim Carrey said it :hee*

*Thinks he might succumb to the flattery <_>*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top