*let's fly away together......*
*let's dance like we're in heaven...*
*aaaaaaaaaa*
*let's dance like we're in heaven...*
*aaaaaaaaaa*
*
*
...*
*
*
*[/move]*That's gonna be my favorite quote of this year!*just do it scav*
**Thanks jeebus that Adorien never saw Ace Ventura or old Nike commercials*That's gonna be my favorite quote of this year!*
*Xi0 just made my day with that vost of his. All my days. Until forever.*
**I've seen Ace Ventura.*Thanks jeebus that Adorien never saw Ace Ventura or old Nike commercials*
Long ago. Can't remember.*
*hits head**
**the way you said it, doesn't have comparison with the old nike commercials....it's wayyy beter......trust me, I know what I'm saying**Thanks jeebus that Adorien never saw Ace Ventura or old Nike commercials*
**It was just an impression of how Jim Carrey said it*the way you said it, doesn't have comparison with the old nike commercials....it's wayyy beter......trust me, I know what I'm saying*
*
*