I feel like this was mentioned a lot lately - how will Baam encounter his old group? And when will it happen? What are the his reactions and the ones of the old members?
Personally I don't feel like he will meet the whole group at once but only a few persons - my guess and favourite would be Koon, Rak or Androssi - or the two/three of them. I can totally imagine him being disguised at first or saying he's not Baam and Rak will be all "I know you're the little turtle, I never forget the smell of my prey!"
but honestly, it's hard to imagine their individual reactions to Baam, f.ex. I have no clue how Androssi or Anak would react towards him. Maybe the princess lovers can help?
Personally I don't feel like he will meet the whole group at once but only a few persons - my guess and favourite would be Koon, Rak or Androssi - or the two/three of them. I can totally imagine him being disguised at first or saying he's not Baam and Rak will be all "I know you're the little turtle, I never forget the smell of my prey!"

but honestly, it's hard to imagine their individual reactions to Baam, f.ex. I have no clue how Androssi or Anak would react towards him. Maybe the princess lovers can help?

since FUG wouldn't accept any weak rankers... but later on, that'll be another story.
, it's rather between Baam (figuratively speaking, since they're raising him as someone extraordinary) or Wangnan (Prince of the Red light district). But FUG's definitely trying to separate Baam from his old team (could've just told them Baam's alive without all the drama around Rachel otherwise), and make an equally badass team comprised of evil psychos for him.
