Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Cups - I know, making money off copyrighted material...sick

But if you go on their myspace, they ask for French translators, so they maybe have the French raw...

I'm willing to typeset and clean.
 

j_cups1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Cups - I know, making money off copyrighted material...sick

But if you go on their myspace, they ask for French translators, so they maybe have the French raw...

I'm willing to typeset and clean.

Oh, I just saw on their site where they were asking for French translators. I've tried to look for the raws, but have had no luck. Maybe they were asking for translators for another manga.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Oh, I just saw on their site where they were asking for French translators. I've tried to look for the raws, but have had no luck. Maybe they were asking for translators for another manga.
They follow all the sub series like Pickle and SOO, it's all baki related. I know the had an association with manga-sketchbook I think, not to sure.... I've searched French web sites but only found the anime. I'll keep looking.
 

j_cups1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

They follow all the sub series like Pickle and SOO, it's all baki related. I know the had an association with manga-sketchbook I think, not to sure.... I've searched French web sites but only found the anime. I'll keep looking.

Genius - I asked someone on a French forum and they gave me these links. I can't speak/read French, so I don't understand a word they're saying.

http://ritualscan2.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t=18&start=0

http://ritualscan2.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t=945&start=0

http://ritualscan2.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t=61
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Ok,

I managed to go up the vines and locate the source, I got ALL the raws for the SOO series. I also got Baki the Grappler and Scarface.

All in Jap.

I'm willing to start a group for it. Please msg me for it.


Latest news;

There seems to be a new scanner in town for the SOO series : PhatKahn.

I'm currently DL his releases and will post them soon after reviewing. He is up to vol 10.5

EDIT: It seems to be a leak from WF, hahahaha, suckers.
 
Last edited:

SlayerJr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
What happened to all the RAWs I uploaded? I had the entire series up and its all gone. I know the admins had issues with the Manga Editor but why delete the RAWs?
 

LordZet

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
165
Reaction score
43
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why do people rarely upload translations??
 

lapchern

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Albania
well just an update... baki still looks no where close to beating his daddy
 

Nafycuk

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
149
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
But looks very close to beating shit out of Pickle )
 

barcelona

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
where can I found chapters in english after chapter 130 ...
 

AAAhmed46

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 8, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wildfang project says it will not release grappler baki to the public anymore, and wants it to be licensed/picked up.

But considering how old Grappler baki is, i doubt it will ever get liscensed.
 

nfinitfx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
315
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Baki 272 Raw

Baki 160-272 raw can be found on this site... if anyone can translate it, it would be good

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1244013072

---------- Post added October 21, 2011 at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was October 16, 2011 at 02:29 PM ----------

Can someone who knows japanese translate what Pickle is saying in Japanese - is he going to learn martial arts?

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=669993604

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Can someone who knows japanese translate what Pickle is saying in Japanese - is he going to learn martial arts?

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=669993604
 

nfinitfx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
315
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong

arielm303

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
anyone know where i can find the manga for grappler, BAKI? English or raw
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
You can find the raws here

You can find the 6 firsts volumes in english here
 
Top