Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:

Only thar Paul and Griffin suit eacho other better(not better players, but a PG with a PF works way better than 2 wings).well u should just take those who are already in competition in the mvp ladder http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/2011-12/index.html
to me it's gonna me LBJ or Kevin Durant
---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------
for the Clippers. C.paul and B.Griffin gonna become a really good 2 man teams just like LBJ and D-wade.
can't wait for the allstar game






FInallyKnicks announced that they have mutually agreed to part ways with Mike D'Antoni. Mike Woodson named interim head coach. Watch MSG Networks for a Live press conference at 6PM before Knicks vs. Blazers coverage.



lol i wouldn't say shit teams xD. making it to the playoffs is not an easy feat. For the first round Clippers- Grizzlies was interesting. i was hoping Dallas will give a hard time to OKC but it didn't happens. u sure rooting for a strong team. with the Bull off, and the Heat without Bosh. i gotta say the biggest obstacle for OKC are the Spurs.The first round is kind of boring this year, my team only won 20 games, Derrick Rose is out, and to many shit teams made the play-offs. Once the second round starts I'll watch more games.
With the Wizards out I'm rooting for OKC. Durant played high school ball a block away from work, I got to root for him. I can't stand the Heat, I'm rooting for another humiliating loss in the finals. Durant - Westbrook - Hardin, easily the best trio in this years play-off. Normally I like the Lakers but I can't stand this years team, was glad to see them lose big Friday night.
Clippers have no chance against the Spurs, if they finish the Grizzlies they'll lost in five... I'm surprised with their 3-2 lead. Memphis is having a lot trouble scoring in the second half and the answer is very simple, they just need to use their superior frontcourt and pound the ball inside.
Anyway, I'm really disappointed with the Lakers. I'm used to Kobe's shooting woes, but their defense is hurting my eyes. They can't stop a single drible penetration, I mean... I expect Sessions to be beat everytime and I can live with it, but the bigs weren't challenging a single shoot. You can't win games like that.. and Bynum attitude kind of pisses me of too.
Out of the west it will be the Thunder or the Spurs, in the east it will be Miami. The Bulls can't pull it off without Rose(I'm not sure if they can pull back and win this series) and the only other team that is worth mention is the Celtics, but only beaceus they're the old grit and grind team that gives trouble to everyone. The Pacers are too green and 76ers has too many flaws.



the part with Lebron James really made my day, i was really hoping he would get a ring this year"Nobody is giving me time to develop," Griffin said after his 15-point, nine-rebound performance in the opener. "I have years to improve, but for some reason everyone talks about what I can't do."
That, of course, is what happens when you set yourself up smack in the middle of the spotlight by leaping over the hood of a car to win the All-Star Weekend Slam Dunk Contest as a rookie and then becoming a ubiquitous national pitchman on TV.
Wonder how hot the griddle of expectation can get, Blake? Just ask LeBron James, who has only been trying to live up to that "Chosen One" cover of Sports Illustrated for a decade.
