Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:




I recall hearing the first half the 76ers (hometown team) were wining them by like 20 points although that didn't last long (expectedly).Lebron so clutch![]()

the battle between the 2 ball hogger of the eastIn other news, Rose sinks a game-winner (beside the overall poor performance) and Melo bricked the last shot.

Hey now - it's a Philly team we're talking about, we're happy with any form of win(s).lol the season just started, u guys acting like those early games mean a lot


Rose was awesome and clutch, that floater was beautiful. I seriously laughed at the Knicks losing, I'm actively rooting against them because of a friend.In other news, Rose sinks a game-winner (beside the overall poor performance) and Melo bricked the last shot.
