Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
"we're"? What happened to Cleveland man?injuries left and right this season lol. I was hoping Heat would rebuild arond whiteside but with Bosh out, we're done for this season.



The cavs lost KLove and JR smith is out for two games. Thompson and Mozgov against Noah and Pau Gasol, this won't be easy. Bashing KLove was the thing this year but you don't replace a 17 points 10 rebonds guy like that. Worst, there are no constant 3point menace among the cavs for the first 2 games.Some of the hype is gone thanks to the fact that the Bulls lost two games against the BUCKS. -_- Makes me wonder how they'll do against the Cavs.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pretty sure that loss was a golden mistake by the refs.KD Era GSW debuted with a lost![]()

why take roids? what kind of body do you wanna have. surprised your fav player is the shirtless guyI love playing basketball. For me it's a great way to lose some weight and grow taller. I have read that basketball has direct impact on HGH levels in the body. I also take winstrol cycle pills and follow low carb diet.
I also love watching basketball game. My fav basketball player is J.R. Smith.

I took it 'cause I was fat and wanted to gain some muscles. He is not always shirtless but has a nice bodywhy take roids? what kind of body do you wanna have. surprised your fav player is the shirtless guy
saw that
PS hilarious video 
. That been said JR surprised everyone in the Cavs, can say Lebron can turn wood into gold, the dude was garbage with the Knicks til they traded him. Then he started to play good with the Cavs. But he kinda explained why in an interview, in NY he used to party a lot, got a lot of friend there but in Cleveland there is nothing to do so he think about basketball all the time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Although he's innocent his recent rape case proven he's too busy drinking and doing gangbang with his friends, staying home and enjoying free money for 2 years made this dude fall into debauchery, don't expect much from him. He's pretty much doneI'd like to see Rose avoid any serious injuries this season so he can bring back his MVP winning performances.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---