Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'll join the fantasy league
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
76ers sub in comedy right now

I remember watching this, I felt kinda bad but it's so fucking hilarious I'm surprised it took so long for someone to do this joke. Bringing out the kids was just the icing on the cake LOL
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,557
Reaction score
5,409
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
76ers sub in comedy right now

I posted this a few pages back. It’s still funny as heck. And honestly, it’s not such a bad idea though. You could have people pledging/betting to donate bricks/building materials for people in need of free housing for every brick Simmons makes.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
so how and when do we join?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Same here.
Hey Sho drop us a small profile of yourself or something. Favourite team/player? Is Kanye your cousin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I reckon scav will send espn invites soon
 

Sho-West

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
25
Age
32
Country
United States
Lifelong Knicks fan :emocat
Favorite Player is Stephen Curry :emocat:emocat:emocat (Iykyk)

I watch an obscene amount of film/tape and learn the name of teams sets/plays. I just really love to break the game down and absorb as much knowledge of the sport as I can. Love "Role Player Basketball" like hyper fixating on Cameron Johnson this playoffs or what De'Andre Hunter could've added to this Hawks playoffs run.

I really love to 3v3/5v5 hoop and be able to imitate moves too like the Curry Slide or KD's Hesi-Jimbo

Personal stuff: 20 year Jump fanatic, more than 1/3 of my total Manga read. 20 years of maining Ryu only across Street Fighter, love playing fighting games at a high level too, and the FGC in general. I just love to create stuff too; played in bands, jazz groups, orchestra (Baritone), electronic music/DJ'ing and now I'm launching a manga company/collective and hopefully fine tuning a group to start a basketball podcast.

DONE! :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
eww Knicks, they suck apart from DRose

Ryu tho <3
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeee Ryu gang

@scav filthy Akuma main

You probably easily watch the most here then lmao.

can't wait for you to be last place
 

Sho-West

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
25
Age
32
Country
United States
:hip Knicks better this year, probably won't get that freakish production from Randle though :emocat
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@goldb you're keeping track of predictions again yeah? Hope you grabbed mine from before :)

I'm super excited for this coming season; looking forward to the new-look Lakers, and also seeing how Chicago go with DeBallZach + Goochevic (Vucevic) as I think they could be a team on the rise this season. Also wonder where Simmons ends up.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ill send the espn invite tonight
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lifelong Knicks fan :emocat
:comfort

Sike. Nets are better than you guys
 
Top