Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Well, it's likely, yes.so every player who delivered last year will also deliver this year ?
ofc i think what could be. you never know. new season new luck. dont think its absurd, though it is trusting a gut feeling or having luck.
but you can look at last season stats. its a good way. i ll do it spontaneous=)
F the numbers. I go with intuitionWell, it's likely, yes.
I mean it's a numbers game so using numbers as a basis is good, lol.

Where is my crazy ass predictionNBA Awards Predictions 2021-2022
![]()
I'll add it as soon as I've sorted out my laptop issues.Where is my crazy ass prediction

I already have a team of scrubs. Can't go easy on themHahahaha i'm dead. @Belserion dropped Neto at halftime![]()

Hahaha i think thats his first bad game. Give the little guy a chanceI already have a team of scrubs. Can't go easy on them![]()

I'll evaluate his next performance but until then he's on his ownHahaha i think thats his first bad game. Give the little guy a chance![]()

lmao at the end of the day everything depend on Zion himself team can't really force him to follow a diet if he's not willing. What they can do is to teach him how to land change his playstyle.I'm really worried about Zion. He has just ballooned up since being in the league. I thought they'd slim him down once he got there to prolong his career but everything at the moment is going the way I feared; his weight and style of play is not efficient for a long career.
But yeah, Ja is killing it so far. Let's see if he can keep up pace 10-20 games in when everything starts to settle and all the stars begin to actually play. A few players have started out cold and some more have been affected by the rules changes, so once they figure things out, it'll be interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, there is that (recently squashed) rumour of Ingram for Wigginslmao at the end of the day everything depend on Zion himself team can't really force him to follow a diet if he's not willing. What they can do is to teach him how to land change his playstyle.
I don't think that's it Newk. He's not all that as a general rebounder.Well, there is that (recently squashed) rumour of Ingram for Wiggins......which might be the precursor to Zion going to GSW? Imagine Steph/Poole bombing it from the entire freakin’ court while Big Z is ready to grab the rebounds. I seriously doubt the validity of that trade rumour, but if GSW is still considering it, they could very well pick him up if there’s mutual interest.
Let it be known that if such a team-up should ever happen, Steph will be EVEN MORE TERRIFYING than he is already. With a potential rebounding machine, that’s one thing less to worry about for him, and it’ll make his shooting even more insane.
That said, it’s all probably a pipe dream.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Warriors are in deep cap fuckery, they don't have the money. Even if they did have space, Suns would (and they will) just match as he's a RFA.Now that i think abt it since suns wont offer the max to ayton, i can see GSW going for him. Wiggins will only have 1 year remaining on his contract and thats gonna make him valuable. they might try to swap him for ayton
Suns cant match thats why they didnt extend ayton.Warriors are in deep cap fuckery, they don't have the money. Even if they did have space, Suns would (and they will) just match as he's a RFA.
They'd never get an expired player instead of just letting their own expire LOL
What? Of course they can. They didn't match him for flexibility in the contract of other players.Suns cant match thats why they didnt extend ayton.
GSW were willing to pay a shiton of tax for Oubre for sure they wont hesitate to pay Ayton. Let alone caps gonna increase due to new tv deal maybe in 2 years. They'll never let wiggins expire without getting something in return. Likewise Suns wont let Ayton walk away for free only Pels do dumb shit like that. Suns gonna max ayton then trade for wiggins + picks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah. I guess those Lonzo-Zion lobs may have inflated my perception of his rebounding capability then. My bad. I definitely think his lack of defensive intensity may have something to do how he feels about the organization, so he’s not putting in enough work even though he clearly has the chops to be a monster defender. Either that, or it’s as you say, they wanted Ball and Z to push the pace with counters.I don't think that's it Newk. He's not all that as a general rebounder.
Yes he has a high amount of offensive rebounds, but it's on a team that shot the least 3s in the league las year iirc and a bunch of those are his own misses too. A team that shoots a lot of 3s has also longer rebounds, surely out of his (undersized) reach.
On defense, he barely got any, those mostly went to Adams and Hart. He doesn't even box out. Not sure if out of laziness and NOLA protecting his star, or if they just think letting him be ready for the counter is better, but in any case I don't think the stat lies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also didn't get the logic as to how he goes to GSW LOL. You guys need an Ayton (and that's what Kerr is hoping to turn Wiseman in).
I think Ingram is a much better player than Wiggins, though the latter edges him on defense.
Warriors are in deep cap fuckery, they don't have the money. Even if they did have space, Suns would (and they will) just match as he's a RFA.
They'd never get an expired player instead of just letting their own expire LOL
I’m inclined to agree with @scav. Lacob has stated multiple times on multiple occasions he is willing to fork up whatever money he needs to win a championship, and that includes making his players happy by letting them run up his tab. Myers, on the other hand, is a bit more cautious though. But if push comes to shove, I think Lacob will go through with it if it means helping Steph.Suns cant match thats why they didnt extend ayton.
GSW were willing to pay a shiton of tax for Oubre for sure they wont hesitate to pay Ayton. Let alone caps gonna increase due to new tv deal maybe in 2 years. They'll never let wiggins expire without getting something in return. Likewise Suns wont let Ayton walk away for free only Pels do dumb shit like that. Suns gonna max ayton then trade for wiggins + picks
It's not about money. It's about possibility. Warriors can only trade for players, signing free agents (which Ayton will be) is impossible for them. On top of that Suns will always match so it's impossible he walks.Ah. I guess those Lonzo-Zion lobs may have inflated my perception of his rebounding capability then. My bad. I definitely think his lack of defensive intensity may have something to do how he feels about the organization, so he’s not putting in enough work even though he clearly has the chops to be a monster defender. Either that, or it’s as you say, they wanted Ball and Z to push the pace with counters.
I’m aware of the faulty logic though. That’s pretty much what I was thinking when I saw that proposed trade. It’s a little nonsensical, but like you said, there are points in Ingram’s game that make him a more appealing player than Wiggins, even if you would be trading off defense for more offense. But I feel they don’t have much to worry about losing Wiggins’ defense right now since they have decent players right now. Better than last year, for sure.
I’m inclined to agree with @scav. Lacob has stated multiple times on multiple occasions he is willing to fork up whatever money he needs to win a championship, and that includes making his players happy by letting them run up his tab. Myers, on the other hand, is a bit more cautious though. But if push comes to shove, I think Lacob will go through with it if it means helping Steph.