Seinen Bastard!! by Hagiwara Kazushi

Zeniko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Hungary
Re: Bastard!!

Hi guys!
I try to download the raws but the link are dead, could you tell me where yould i found the raws?
Tkans
 

devillordakira

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bastard!!

I just want to see if anyone on here has Bastard!! translated into english. Or if someone knows a site I could get it off of, because viz is really pissing me off at this point.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Bastard!!

Merged with the original thread. Just look into the first post ^^
The most recent Edited Manga is volume 9.
 

Heretic

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Bastard!!

so, can anyone tell me what happened to Porno Diano? can't read japanese, and I haven't found any volume reviews around. Also I heard there is a gap between 18 and 19, and that the fight is never really finished... is that true? and if so, you think that gaps like those are what the author is trying to fix with the complete editions?
 

Rain_Reborn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Bastard!!

I cant find anything over chapter 75 anyone can help
 

Roanapur

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
277
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Bastard!!

Hi guys!
I try to download the raws but the link are dead, could you tell me where yould i found the raws?
Tkans
I got them from zindryr's site, which has since been closed, last time I checked.

I just want to see if anyone on here has Bastard!! translated into english. Or if someone knows a site I could get it off of, because viz is really pissing me off at this point.
I don't think any group's picked it up since DSS disbanded.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Bastard!!

I got them from zindryr's site, which has since been closed, last time I checked.
Nope, the site is still running. But he removed all RAWs of licensed series. So, I'll take the links out of the first post.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
i don't seem to find the raws ? can someone help?
 

amorata

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm a huge fan of Bastard! here from NYC. I started out with the Anime and then i went to the Manga. Its great i just wish it had a bigger fan base like Bleach and Berserk. But anyway is there anywere i can find the English translated Manga episodes after Volume 10? I can only find up to volume 9 in English. Another question. Is there some website were there are detailed summaries or synopsis to all of the Volumes, even after Volume 10? Thanks to all you great Bastard! Fans.


Guys here is an excellent source of info to get updated on Bastard! They have general synopsis for the various Sagas in Bastard! If you guys have other sources of info on the recent sagas: Volume 10-25 please post them. Thanks and Hope this helped:

http://www.flowerstorm.net/disa/Manga/Bastard/
 
Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
But anyway is there anywere i can find the English translated Manga episodes after Volume 10? I can only find up to volume 9 in English.
No, the manga was scanlated into English up till volume 10, chapter 1 with the latest release being over a year old. I doubt that we'll see any new release soon.

Though, ViZ is doing a good job on it. So if you can, buy the books ^^
 

koella

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
finally caught up to the latest volume in the series.
except i've only been looking at raws and i don't know japanese so it's confusing as hell
does anyone know what happened to the artwork from vol 16 onwards? it looked like it changed. and also what happened to yoko?
 

abrovic

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
At Mangatraders.com, they have new parts listed for Bastard vol 10, and vol 12 added to their list, anyone know what the deal is with that?
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The v10 chapters are by Dead Sea Scans and the v12 is a VIZ book scanned by ANON (anonymous).
 

abrovic

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah, too bad. I was hoping another Edited Manga group had finally revived this series
 

lymmny

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Saudi Arabia
bastard!! vol 26 has released few weeks ago if any one have it just upload it on the site

and its too bad.....

i only reading the manga and yet i dont feel Satisfied by it

if only they raleasing it as anime is better and i found 2 video clip about the anime

in ps1 game and they are very Awesome that make ma so crazy about it and its not

related to the ova:

http://www.4shared.com/file/113033350/14f83172/Bastard_PS1_-_Dark_Schneider_Dream.html

i love this video clip it is the favorite one to me

http://www.4shared.com/file/113035540/2c05235d/Bastard_PS1_-_Dark_Schneider_Vs_Kall_Su.html

RELLY ITS PISS ME OFF THAT IT IS ONLY IN PS1 GAME NOT FROM REAL ANIME.....
 

thefolenangel

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
1,523
Gender
Hidden
Country
Bulgaria
if anyone is interested ~
chapter 81, I think I will pick this as a project~
 
Last edited:

a_nevels666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
if anyone is interested ~
chapter 81, I think I will pick this as a project~
Awesome, Bastard!! rocks.

Has anyone seen the older volumes that were redone in the new art-style? It's like a different manga altogether. I wish someone would do those as well.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Malichus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Loving this manga. Already on volume 10. This manga should be picked up again from where it was left off, mainly volume 11, since it was skipped, and volume 12 scanlated instead, haha.
 

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
336
Reaction score
101
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
No one cares about this manga. No one useful, at least.
 

MikeUN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hi anyone knows when it is going to come out the new volume of Bastard (vol 27)??
 
Top