Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Close to Benizakura :o

I just watched a youtube clip of baby Gin. So funny :lmao

"Appo!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Madao :lmao

I hope the arc lives up to the hype. Personally I find the arc with Kagura's brother WAY better, it's awesome. But Benizakura is top 2 or 3 so far for me.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Madao :lmao

I hope the arc lives up to the hype. Personally I find the arc with Kagura's brother WAY better, it's awesome. But Benizakura is top 2 or 3 so far for me.
"I'm a 38 year old man...." :XD

I hope so too, I can't help but have high expectations for the arc. Btw I saw... what was his name... the villain guy. Surprisingly enough he already appeared in the second op but I never saw him in these episodes. After having watched the third ending I'm sure that's the guy you were talking about, he had one of his eyes covered with bandages.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Yup, Takasugi. I've actually had several avatars of him years ago, last time I watched Gintama :hee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Yup, Takasugi. I've actually had several avatars of him years ago, last time I watched Gintama :hee
My Gintama set is ready and prepared, if the Benizakura Arc doesn't disappoint I shall wear it soon :hee

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I'm too afraid to get spoiled so I won't look for pictures yet but I found some worthy ones per chance, thankfully :zomg
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Wut, share!

Character(s)?

Now I'm becoming afraid of us having the same ones in reserve :arf
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Why suddenly you dislike Takasugi as your avatar? he's the best villain in Gintama ever.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Wut, share!

Character(s)?

Now I'm becoming afraid of us having the same ones in reserve :arf
There you have it, I'm enough of a Gintoki fan to wear it :arf The different colors bug me a bit but I like both pictures a lot, what do you think?

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

So we all have a Gintoki ava now, lol :lmao
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

So we all have a Gintoki ava now, lol :lmao
I already have a picture in your sig, I intended to use it later :arf

but nice set.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Why suddenly you dislike Takasugi as your avatar? he's the best villain in Gintama ever.
What? Who said anything about dislike? Takasugi is fucking awesome.

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

There you have it, I'm enough of a Gintoki fan to wear it :arf The different colors bug me a bit but I like both pictures a lot, what do you think?

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

So we all have a Gintoki ava now, lol :lmao
I think "I hope you are enough of a fan to justify the set" :hmph

I also think the signature picture is great. I would have possibly ditched the sig and used it as an avatar. It's even blueish so it works well with your global color.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Well this is certainly scary. I'm not used to having competition for my avatars. Shizuo is mine anycase, I've used ALL the good ones :hmph

Not that I had those pictures you guys use anyway. Strange how vast the pool of fanarts is!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Madao :lmao

I hope the arc lives up to the hype. Personally I find the arc with Kagura's brother WAY better, it's awesome. But Benizakura is top 2 or 3 so far for me.
You know, the arc with the kidnapping of Shinpachi's sister was soooo damn funny. The scene with the toilet paper and its conclusion - I laughed sooo damn hard.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

You know, the arc with the kidnapping of Shinpachi's sister was soooo damn funny. The scene with the toilet paper and its conclusion - I laughed sooo damn hard.
AAAAAHHH, the Kyuubei arc :XD

Rukia's seiyuu too, fucking lol. Oh that toilet episode was freaking hilarious. I had seen some of it before though on youtube, but regardless, the full scene was EPIC.

There was an episode much later too with another toilet scene. You might remember it, Hijikata and Gin were cuffed together :XD
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

xDDDDDDDDDDD Yeah, the one where he accidentally cuffs himself to Gin. I can't remember all the details though so it might just earn a rewatch.

The whole Shinsengumi interactions are funny as hell, and I was gonna say you can't mention MADAO without his soul brother Kondo. I like how he's actually pretty skilled as a swordsman but he's rarely ever shown fighting, instead he's used as a major comic relief. Damn, I feel like rewatching the Shinsengumi arc now (the one around ep 105 or something).

Btw, the biggest positively surprising arc to me was the mmorpg arc, I was expecting it to be boring from the first minutes of it but then all of a sudden Gin's character turned so damn hilarious "I'll cut your *****" :XD
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Kondo is so damn hopeless. He should morph into a gorilla more often :lmao

The Shinsengumi arc is one of my favorites too.

Why would you expect an arc centered around a MMO to be boring? :o
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

My least favorite arc is Ryugujo, that was an example of an underwhelming arc, I believe it would be better if the arc was purely gag arc instead of adding some sort of seriousness.

Nuno, I hope you already reached Kabuki-cho Four Divas arc by now o/

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

you had a bad luck, getting Shido as your avy :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Haha, I had a ugly bastard last time too. Whatever.

I haven't reached it yet, episode #?

The Ryugujo arc was indeed weird. However I laughed my ass off at a few occasions. It wasn't that bad to me.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I think "I hope you are enough of a fan to justify the set" :hmph

I also think the signature picture is great. I would have possibly ditched the sig and used it as an avatar. It's even blueish so it works well with your global color.

Well this is certainly scary. I'm not used to having competition for my avatars. Shizuo is mine anycase, I've used ALL the good ones :hmph
I obviously am, Gintoki is my favourite character so far :hmph

Good idea, though I will keep it as it is now because of the mafia game XD

Lol not like your avatars had that much variety (in case of characters) so no wonder you're not used to a competition. There's not much to "fear" yet though, as I usually don't start looking for pictures before I've catched up with the story. Not sure how I will fare with Gintama, as there's so damn much to watch D:

That being said, I just finished the Benizakura Arc :hee Pretty good and in no way disappointing but probably not an arc I would fangasm about, I expected more after all the hype (guess that's the bad thing with hyped series/arcs). Obviously the best one so far though, Takasugi seems like an interesting villain. I didn't care that much about Ginzo so maybe that's why I wasn't amazed. Pretty much all of the villains turned out rather meh, besides Takasugi.
There's a 99% chance that I will watch Gintama until I've catched up though, there's no way I will drop it now :mono
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top