Life Beautiful Women

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Heyley \o/
she absolutely got that innocent, virginal, girl next door look. Deff hawt!

Dania looks like a younger JLo to me. :love

Third girl... not mine tho <.<
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Where's Gina Carano from? I'm sure I've heard her name before.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
She used to be an MMA Fighter. Apparently, she has recently assumed the role of "Crush" on American Gladiators.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, good choices organ!!! especially the Haley girl, hmmmm~~~
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
o0oh nice find E3. I would love some Coco Rocha. Great pics Orgz. :clap Ramirez and Williams (oh snap she's from Paramore! lol) are looking very nice in those particular pictures. :tem

Inna (Romanian Pop/dance singer)

Check out her music videos: :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_c5rqvSg4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ajJ43siTwo&feature=channel (She looks really good in this one and I'm loving the tune as well.)


Marina from "Marina & The Diamonds". UK Singer/Songwriter. I love her voice, very different compared to the usual crap imo. Check out Hollywood.






Jenny Chu (Model)






Rebecca Romijn - Actress (She played Mystique in the X-Men movie ;))






:hearts :hearts hearts Karla Molina :nuts (Model) She is SEXY!!!! You can tell she's a naughty girl by the look she has in her eyes...;)


Tiffany Krenzke (Model) :XD



 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I saw Inna at a club few months ago, got one decent song 'Hot' or 'Fly' or something all the other songs sounds the same to me. And I don't think she's hot either.

Karla Molina is tho, also nice pics of the Romijn chick, best one from all urs today
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Pffft. Inna ain't all that but I would still...:nod Marina & Chu are beautiful, what the hell are you on about!? :err Molina is definitely a strong 8/9ish in my books. :D

:hearts Vera Filatova :hearts - Ukrainian-born, British actress



So what do you guys think?

 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Pffft. Inna ain't all that but I would still...:nod Marina & Chu are beautiful, what the hell are you on about!? :err
Inna probably looks better on pictures than live, even if her pictures are just so so imo. As for the other two you've mentioned;
-too simple,
-too slutty.

both not my type.


So what do you guys think?
I think she's quite pretty, yeah. I do not like the picture you came up with though. Here are some better shots. (pictures 01, 03)

Here's a hotty for you..




 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Peyton List is hot. She's from my area actually, I know a couple people who know her.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awww,I feel your pain then :hug
 

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Here I was watching Superbad again, when Martha MacIsaac showed up!
She's my kind of girl :hearts:hearts
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Never been an OC fan, but Mischa Barton is still nice though.




 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Muscha Barton in green. <3

Amanda Norgaard




Giselle Blondet


Alena Seredova


Nina Senicar



I think one or two have been posted before. :s I'll edit my post and add more info a bit later.
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
F**k**g awesome finds warbandit! :nuts

OMG! I love the first pic of Torresani! :hearts :hearts :hearts
I didn't know she was an actress. I'm definitely gonna check out some of her movies! Asap.
Basu's nice.
I don't really like April Bowlby much lol compared to the other two. :p

Good job. :thumbs
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What did you know her as? I had no idea she did anything other than act. Also she's a main character in a show called 'Caprica'.

My personal fave out of that bunch is probably Basu. I wish I knew of more Bollywood actresses to post.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I wish I knew of more Bollywood actresses to post.
Katrina Kaif, as seen in my avvy and sig.
Priyanka Chopra
Vidya Balan
Madhuri Dixit
Ayesha Jhulka
Sridevi
Sharmila Tagore
Zeenat Aman
Twinkle Khanna
Shilpa Shetty
Madhubala
Vjymantila (can't spell her name for shit -.-)
And much more. Some of these are yesteryear's actress though.
 
Top