Life Beautiful Women

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Beautiful Girls

yeahy, index! Totally!


Pls complete and add to first page, THANKYOUUUU

Let's keep em coming..





Gisele Bündchen has a veeery hot body,but the face is not that nice,at least for me.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm kinda with Googz. I don't see what's so hot about Gisele Bündchen. There are sooooooo many more beautiful Brazilian women/models than her.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
She has indeed a nice body and looks rather good but her face, and her whole aura on the second picture is a huge turn-off. It screams too much 80s/early 90s for me to enjoy.

Some people are hotter without clothes and she is, in my opinion, one of them... at least judging by the 3rd to 5th picture. :-)
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
There's no doubt Gisele has a phenomenal body. Her face is I guess is more an acquired taste as she's not what you would call conventional beautiful in that respect although still is, if that makes sense.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I do like her face even if I don't really find it that pretty either. It's not beautiful in the common sense, but in the model way I guess. But I must confess I prefer her body as well

Plus it's one of the few models who have got boobs :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've heard people say she has a mannish face, but personally, I think it's better described as a "strong" face. It's not particularly traditionally soft or girlie.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Found this hottie Lexi Schafer, tipped to be next Anna Nichole. Well she does resembles to her quite a bit.




 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Boobs - she has them.

On another note, just want to, once again, highlight a girl that has already been highlighted once before just because she's so... awesome :nosebleed

You brits don't know how lucky you are. This girl is just stunning... I have to admit i had to search to find a PG picture *lol* but she is almost as perfect as Megan Fox... What I have to admit though is that even tho her breasts are beautiful they are a bit to big to be in right proportion with the rest of the body (I know I'm a proportion freak!) but apart from that this girl is amazing! Easy a tied 2nd with Taylor Swift.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Woah, I cant remember her:(. Whats her name Blai?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Can't help myself but I don't see anything sexy about that Lexi at all :lmao

As for Blai's chick, awesome picture. Makes me wanna google her and look for some more goodies of her. what was her name again? :D
No I'm just kidding. As if there are too little beautiful women so that we have to repeat ourselves all the time.

Ladies and Gents... Coeur de Pirate :)




 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I win because it's Keeley Hazell (unsure about the spelling, was a long time ago)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Another round brought to you by yours truly...


Michella Cruz - 8.5 p




Just beautiful dontcha think so?

Lais De Leon - 8.0 p



Regiane Brunnquell/ Sandy Capetinha - 9.0 p




Sandra Alionco - 8.3 p


Karina Florez - 7.3 p


Paola Rey - 5.1 p :oh


Camila Alves - 8.1 p

That Matthew Mccon- is one lucky bastard.

You want more information about the women? Google it. I'm tired and I'm about to go to sleep.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I used to follow fashion (I guess I still do) so I've come to known so many models' names! Here are three women in the industry I adore.

Coco Rocha

Caroline Trentini

Gemma Ward

They might not appeal to guys who like the Megan Fox-type, but they're still all beautiful.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Yeahy, But we had Coco on page 19 already :p

Gemma Ward is Siberia's favorite gal, as for the one in the middle.. I think she's got an interesting face, but the body's not bad either ;D Victoria Secret FTW!



 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Awh, I normally don't really like models. They're too thin and too unnatural in most cases. A lot of them aren't naturally thin but went on heavy diets to get their bodies and that's so easily shown. Haha, Hermann, Victoria Secret is awesome. I always watch their fashion shows, their models at least have some curves, awesome!!! :wtf

... not because of the clothes....
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@Evil3ye: *gasp* I'm sorry! XD I'll avoid any double posts whether it be in this one or the Beautiful Men thread.

Gemma is my favourite because not only do I like her look, but I also like how down-to-earth she is. FYI, she appeared in The Strangers with Liv Tyler.

@Blai: Yes, extremely thin models are a huge problem right now. It's sad that a lot of them are thin due to unnatural causes. Thankfully not all of them are like that though: Doutzen Kroes, Lara Stone and Victorian Secret models have curves that women should have!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Curves are really important to me so I'd have to agree with Blai; I aint a fan of models that much. Though there are very gorgeous plus-size models out there.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Totally agree with both of you :3

Oh, and the plus sized models, are the normal sized "normal" girls.... I hate the word plus.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Like Blai said Models are too thin for my taste. Curves are ok but you need to have some flesh on them.

@Evil: You disappointed me. I had hopes for you :(. Great finds always Buggy.
 
Top