Life Beautiful Women

Enma Ai

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
265
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

I actually think Asian girls are beautiful. Like Irie Saaya. Shes only 16!

I'll post more later.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Asian are quite nice looking, some of them are really pretty....
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Beautiful Girls

Yeah you would have to get permission, but once you do, I don't see why you can't post a pic of a friend if you get permission.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Yeah you would have to get permission, but once you do, I don't see why you can't post a pic of a friend if you get permission.
Nah its ok anyway, i dnt mind anymore, if they said no, so its no, but i wonder what blai has to say about his as his the one who created the thread...
 

Enma Ai

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
265
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Asian are quite nice looking, some of them are really pretty....
Asian girls are actually prettier than American girls IMO.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Beautiful Girls

Yeah you would have to get permission, but once you do, I don't see why you can't post a pic of a friend if you get permission.
This is still a big no, because we have no way of verifying that permission has been granted. I know most of you wouldn't just say that you've obtained permission when you haven't and then post, but because we have no way of verifying it, we'd have no way of enforcing this.

The only exception I can see to this would be if the photo is already posted (like in the Member Pic thread) by the person in question and you want to link to there, that would be fine. Otherwise, it's not acceptable.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Ok understood...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Beautiful Girls

So guys, I just read through this thread and I must ask you? Is this thread only about living women? Because if it isn't I don't see any good reason why she hasn't been posted yet. And even if it is, I don't give damn because she's the one that pops into my head when I hear the words "beautiful girl". :love


Miss Norma Jeane Baker a.k.a. Marilyn Monroe.

Some of you may say "oh, well, we forgot her because she's an oldie". To that I will simply answer with the question: Well what about her? ;) *points down*


Angelina Jolie

I don't even think I need a description. The fact that she wasn't in here before was like a slap in the face of the male gender in my eyes.

That'll do for a contribution for the evening. :tem
 

Delbi

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
8,296
Reaction score
4,368
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Beautiful Girls

Asian girls are actually prettier than American girls IMO.
This is kind of a weird thing to say since there are Asain girls in America lol. American girls can be blonde, black, asian, spanish, etc.
 

ikuroi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: Beautiful Girls

Meagan Good

Kuroki Mesia - 黒木メイサ

Jessica Alba

Adriana Lima
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls

Wow this Adriana Lima has beautiful eyes..
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

I keep thinking of more beautiful women, so I gotta keep coming back with more :XD. This will be my "Television Series" post, lol.

Hayden Panettiere: thats for all the Heroes fans out there :p

Olivia Wilde for all you House MD fans :D

And finally....
Gabrielle Anwar from Burn Notice
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Beautiful Girls


Kelly Rowland - she's hot, burning hot...
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Beautiful Girls

i think that Hayden Panettiere is one of the hottest girls right now, but no one touches Angelina, in her Prime of course.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Beautiful Girls

I don't know who



But she's HOT!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Beautiful Girls

I'm still the winner right? :p
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Beautiful Girls

Posting here just for the sake of all the beauties found around the world.

And since now, this topic is epic win :p

Beautiful girls are just, perfect, someday I'll post the "Arroz" here, which some of you already saw :eyeroll
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Ladies and Gentlemen (I say Ladies for a reason :P)....I bring you....the Ikki Twins :D


Meet Rikki and Vikki, BISEXUAL TWINS that starred in the second season of Double Shot at Love on MTV. But wait theres more....

Apparently they box during photo shoots :XD

This final one is from an episode of their show. I think one of them liked one person (guy or girl, can't remember) but the other one didn't and wanted to vote that person off, so then one of them got pissed and pushed the other one over revealing an AMAZING upskirt :nosebleed
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Natalya Rudakova <33 She was the girl in Transporter 3.







I love love love her <3 Especially with red hair. She has some of the most gorgeous eyes ever!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beautiful Girls

Natalya Rudakova <33 She was the girl in Transporter 3.







I love love love her <3 Especially with red hair. She has some of the most gorgeous eyes ever!
HER :o......sorry but she ruined that movie for me.........If she wasn't in it I would have LOVED Transporter 3.....to me I can't see her on this thread :mad......Well at least now I know her name so I can hunt her down and kill her for ruining a good series like Transporter :D. So I thank you for that ;)


Now Amber Valletta....
She did a fantastic job in Transporter 2 and that made that movie great ;)
 
Last edited:
Top