Re: Beautiful Girls
well yeah, thats an ugly picture, indeed. but there is no girl in this thread who has not such pics somewhere on the net
I dunno why I'm so into her either,.. she's way too thin, got widely spaced eyes almost like an alien, freckles, is totally flat,..
Guess it's the slutty look or sth that makes her so awesome. Or the junkie lifestyle I have no idea
And oohhw.. these Brown Eyes
*totally loves blond girls with brown eyes <3*
well yeah, thats an ugly picture, indeed. but there is no girl in this thread who has not such pics somewhere on the net

I dunno why I'm so into her either,.. she's way too thin, got widely spaced eyes almost like an alien, freckles, is totally flat,..

Guess it's the slutty look or sth that makes her so awesome. Or the junkie lifestyle I have no idea
And oohhw.. these Brown Eyes

*totally loves blond girls with brown eyes <3*
Last edited:
Here we go folks....

... enough said.



Ciara looks good in those pics but Beyoncé is in a league of her own.