Life Beautiful Women

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I like women with bodies where I can rest my hands on their waists, not something so straight my hands just slip off :(.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I find Gisele and Megan to be overrated. Click to see a pic. :3 Let us not forget Nikki Reed as well. And yes, they both were in Twilight. Nikki was an actress though, originally, I think. Ashley was a model and still is. :3
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Cameron Diaz does nothing for me. I don't know why, she just never has for some reason.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Me neither. I'm sure I may upset a few people here but neither has Angelina Jolie(expect maybe the lips).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, she's really worked her figure, though I always thought she was nice, but now she has that slim body.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Really? I’m entranced by Cameron. But yeah, Angelina’s never done it for me either. I don’t know if it’s already been mentioned, but Kate Hudson’s a looker, imo.





 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What the hell is that? :err
I never really liked THAT Hudson. :p

Btw - Hi Adam! I know your not a noob but... Welcome to the Beautiful Women thread. :D

Both xi0 & Thorny need to post more *PICS* in this thread.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I wouldn't mind Emanuela's phone number... Nom nom nom *goes to find a pic with her whole*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I saw her pic in the paper on my way to work, she made my day :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

yes, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES
 

WhatWhatinthebutt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
United States
3 girls off the noggin

Still think she was better post-surgery...


Moderator Notice:
Removed Jessica Burciaga, first linked pic, as inappropriate.~ Charlie-San


Of course her age is beginning to show (Modern Family she look good though)

And then there's Chanel Iman who has a special place in my heart...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Excellent choices. :smile-big

I like the look of Emanuela's lips. Love the colour of her bikini she's wearing as well. :3

ZOMG! Laura Dore. :nosebleed Look at that stomach! Niiiiiice. The last picture with her wearing the blue bikini is definitely my favourite.

ZOMG! Jessica Burciaga. :nosebleed :nosebleed Lost for words....again the last pic does it for me.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Of course her age is beginning to show (Modern Family she look good though)
:nosebleed :nosebleed :nosebleed :nosebleed :nosebleed​

right when I saw her name in the spoiler tag I felt a nosebleed coming. She still looks good even in her 40s.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hell yeah for Misa Campo?







 
Top