Life Beautiful Women

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
She might not know it now, but she will be my girlfriend. :nosebleed
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,326
Reaction score
24,938
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
She might not know it now, but she will be my girlfriend. :nosebleed
or... she might get a restraining order :s


She is.. well cute lol. There is something mildly off with her, kinda like she has a little girls face with a body packed with abnormally large breasts and abnormally small hips. It´s not like she is not hot but there is something inherently lolly about her (lolly is something I always found mildly disturbing).
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Waking_Dreamer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
724
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
or... she might get a restraining order :s

She is.. well cute lol. There is something mildly off with her, kinda like she has a little girls face with a body packed with abnormally large breasts and abnormally small hips. It´s not like she is not hot but there is something inherently lolly about her (lolly is something I always found mildly disturbing).

Thats simply what angels look like when they fall from heaven...:amuse

An innocent presence wrapped around an alluring beauty that sets you on fire!

j/k

Seriously though, a lot of beautiful asians have very cute features even in their late 20s, k-pop stars and k-models have incredible bodies but crop that out and just look at their face and they are still unimaginable cute.

The knock-out Wink

Korean poses
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,326
Reaction score
24,938
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I guess I just have a different notion of innocent lol. Innocent "like a child" is just plain weird for me, I just don't know what to do with that. I guess I am not asian that way lol.

I like innocence (perhaps not the right word) but in the sense that it seems the woman in question is not outright a whore. I like strong women with strong personalities who are very classically feminine so to speak. Women who show too much leave no mystery.... Something simple like a woman leaving a single or two bottoms of her shirt open.... not enough to make a whore out of her but in turn just enough for a complete head turn to be worth it... Of course, I do enjoy cleavage just as much as the next guy and if she shows it I will look at it but it is still not quite the same as what I mentioned before.
 

Waking_Dreamer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
724
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well maybe innocent is not the most ideal word/terminalogy.

You dont NEED to be a child (or look like one) to be or look "innocent". Of course I dont consider Elly Tran Ha's face as child-like, she just looks really sweet and friendly which to me equals cute (again a girl doesnt have to look like a child for me think to think a girl is cute).

Asian culture has a lot of preoccupation with cuteness whether it's in the form of anime, toys, cosplay, even their superstar idols. I mean Koreans have seemed to nail down around 20+ "cute poses" that even the hottest/most popular korean girl sports/car models have perfected. Its hard picturing western supermodels knowing them let alone them posing them for photoshoots.

While western babes/models/pop-stars seems to emphasise on steamy, sex-appeal (just check out the music videos on the latest MTV hits). Asian (Korean?) popstars emphasise on sweetness-sex-appeal. Still a lot on sex appeal, but more of a cute/sweet flavour in them.

Prime example: Girls Generation anyone?

Of course thats early on in their career when they tried to differentiate themselves from the countless other popular Korean Girl-pop groups by empahsising on idk...what would you call it, "innocent"? "cute"...?

Opposite to "whorish" at least right? lol

Well they are a media sensation now...most of the asian guys in the room would probably know them...caucasian guys...maybe not. lol
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just saw the movie Wedding Crashers and I had to share these three. Probably well known and posted here before though.











I really loved her in Wedding Crashers, I don't mind Cougars, in fact, I love them. :hurr
But I couldn't find any decent to sexy pics of her at her age from those times, so here she is in her early years. :hurr




 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*sneaks in*
... Am I allowed in here? >_>

*puts on fake mustache and manly voice*
These.






I have a total lady-crush on Emma Watson and Keira Knightley.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll giveyou Emma Watson; I love that girl
 

Rikudou Sennin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
201
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I love Emma too. She is just stunning and cute.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*sneaks in*
... Am I allowed in here? >_>

*puts on fake mustache and manly voice*
These.






I have a total lady-crush on Emma Watson and Keira Knightley.
You have a great taste:droolingoverkeyboard

Both of the are simply beautiful,even though i prefer Emma.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, plus Emma has the accent! ;D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Being asian..I still don't get why people like SNSD.
I know they are beautiful but..
I guess they are not my type? The craze here is...crazy :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
They have no flaws (physically) I guess that's why :oh
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Definitely the pilot uniform one :drool

Tiffany :love
 

Broken_Wing

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
296
Reaction score
117
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Being asian..I still don't get why people like SNSD.
I know they are beautiful but..
I guess they are not my type? The craze here is...crazy :oh
Because they look great in the different cosplays they dress up in all their different vids. :tem

Well I like the look of a lot of the girls from the different K-pop girl bands, 4 Minute has some quite attractive girls too...but SNSD is pretty much a media sensation...they're in so many tv shows and Taeyeon even has her own radio broadcast.

I've never heard of them, who are they? I'm guessing girlband?
Korean Pop Girl band. Be sure to check out their music videos...I dont even know what they're saying but - replay button.

Favourite: Taeyeon (the goofy leader)
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
They're cute :hurr I'll be sure to google them at night :m3j
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Since I was posting some sexy gifs in the Fun Forum just now, I posted one of my favorites, Shay Laren's well-known gif.



So, here's some more of this stunning ... actrice.. :hurr














 
Top